(Closed) Macys and BB&B completion coupons. When did you get yours?

posted 6 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
5655 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2011

We got our BB&B coupon after the big day.

Post # 4
5494 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2011

a few weeks after the wedding

Post # 5
5296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

We got ours before too but hold off on the BBB completion! We just did ours in mid-September – the completion offer we did was for 10% but four times a year they have an in-store event where they invite all their couples in to purchase anything and everything (doesn’t have to be on the registry or even in the store) for 20%. Darling Husband and I did that. It was great! They give you cookies and door prizes (everyone gets one – we got a set of wooden Calphalon serving utensils). I would contact your store and see if they do that because hey, 10% more is 10% more and it adds up fast when you’re purchasing a lot of items!

Post # 7
2854 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

For BB&B ladies… when did you all get your “for registering” completion gifts? You know… for registering for $6844157 worth of Le Creuset, you get 1 oyster fork, or something.

I should probably just call the store, but I figured I’d ask here, since there was a thread about it. 😀

Post # 8
3526 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

For Macys I highly recommend calling your different stores. The store I registered with allowed us to combine store coupons with completion discounts but only in the home store. They were the only ones locally that allowed me to combine store and completion coupons. Score!

With Macys all the forms were available on their website via their registry. You just print and fill them out. My registry consultant at Macys was so awesome she filled them all out and sent them out for me!

Post # 9
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@atalante:  For the registering and completion gifts we had to fill out a form and mail it in to the manufacturer.  Most of those came about a month after mailing out the form.

Post # 10
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@UpstateCait: You should contact them if it’s been more than 3 weeks.

Post # 11
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

We got ours almost 2 months after the wedding, and we’re in NY too. I wouldn’t worry about it. You’ll get them soon!

The topic ‘Macys and BB&B completion coupons. When did you get yours?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors