(Closed) Maggie Sottero and/or Sottero Midgley 2011 Fall Collection Release Date

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I work at a bridal shop in my hometown and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival or our new Sottero and Midgley dresses. We’re hoping to get them in by late spring, but we were not given an exact date. 🙁

Good luck!

Post # 5
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I assume this would be happening soon, does anyone know when the fall line is debuting?

Post # 6
1629 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Any day now, right? Maybe next week?

Post # 7
332 posts
Helper bee

June 15 it will be on their website, if you are registered you might get a sneak peek ahead of time. They’ll start showing up at stores/trunk shows in August

Post # 9
332 posts
Helper bee

@marie_sutton: I read that on Maggie Sottero facebook page, I dont know if they have 2 different dates.

Post # 10
Hostess
11174 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

I have already recieved an email from Maggie Sottero with three Fall 2011 dresses (I had signed up on their website). They aren’t on the website yet though.

Post # 11
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@Treejewel19: I got the sneak peak E-mail over a week ago now and was so excited. I heard the new collection would be on their webpage on the 15th of June, I waited until then and eagering typed in maggie sottero in goggle and up popped the spring collection, my heart sunk. When are the fall collection gowns meant to be on their web page??????

The topic ‘Maggie Sottero and/or Sottero Midgley 2011 Fall Collection Release Date’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors