Maggie Sottero Brandy-4MS884

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
Hostess
10902 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@wizzy: Oh my isn’t that beautiful. Love the sparkle. The back is gorgeous and I really like the sleeves, very elegant.

Post # 4
2763 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

OMG that dress is stunning! I would love to see it on someone other than the model and I would love to see it in person…I bet it sparkles beautifully. 

Post # 5
6812 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

I didn’t but I almost did lol…currently, that style isn’t available in stores bc it’s a spring 2014 collection. I went to a Maggie trunk show abd they had all the new dresses. I couldn’t try her on bc the samples were all size 6 I’m more of a size 8-10 on my hips and even bigger on the bust. I tried Cynthia on which is similar, but it was so tight, it looked awful on me. The dresses didn’t really have much structure, like other wedding dresses do. I think they’re really meant for very thin girls…which I am not. Find yourself a trunk show and try her on!

Post # 8
6812 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@wizzy:  Well, I agree that the Inbal dress is nicer. But yes, it is more expensive. Inbal tends to run closer to $5k, whereas Maggie is closer to $1500-2000. Would you consider a replica? Lot’s of brides here have their dresses made as a replica by Jasmine’s bridal. You can do a search for old threads about it.

Post # 10
6812 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@wizzy:  have you gone wedding dress shopping at all?

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: Beaches Resort Turks and Caicos

I tried it on but it was so tight that it did not look right. But I still loved it! It just sparkles so beautifully. I am just going to get it altered to give it more shape like the Inbal Dror dresses. 

Post # 12
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

This is on my ” must try” list. So pretty!

Post # 13
27 posts
Newbee

Tried it on today….fell in love. I also love Inbal but they’re not avliable in the uk.

Brandy is the one!!!

Post # 14
27 posts
Newbee

@Nina109

Did you get the Brandy style in the end and how did you alter it?

I dont know whether to go for it. SCARED.

I’d love to know what you did. x

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee

Brummie1985:  I just ordered it.  Kind of freaking out now, and a regular backless bra will not cut it for me (D-Dd’s going on…not implants so I need something to give them the extra push up) 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors