(Closed) maggie sottero fall 2011 collection out!! what do i do..

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

The Embrace looks A LOT like the Harlow, idk if it’s worth stressing over to make sure it comes in on time etc for not a whole lot of difference, especially if you haven’t tried it on yet. You might hate it. You could ask them to lower the sash on the Harlow to the waist instead of under the bust and that would help it look more like the Embrace. 

Post # 4
123 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I love Maggies!  Is there a way to look at ONLY the new Fall 2011 dresses on their site?  When I try it pulls up over 300 dresses…

Are there any trunk shows going on near you? 

Post # 5
781 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

when are the samples due to hit store? 

Post # 7
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@tammys1977:  I believe when you click view their collection the first few pages are the new line, then it goes into Spring 11, followed by Fall 10 and so on.  So the first few pages until you start seeing Spring 11 dresses are the new ones.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@waterloobee:  You could ask your salon(s) in the area if they plan to get it/what size the sample will be?  Then when it comes in and you love it you could buy it off the rack?  But then if you don’t like it you wont have a dress, so not sure.  They are pretty similar, but Embrace looks to have a longer train.  Sometimes those little details are what makes it more you though, or might at least those details might help you make your decision.  Also they might be able to help you figure out a dress that is close to the fit of the Embrace dress to try on so you can feel better about ordering it without having tried it on.  I would talk to your salon to see what they have to say.  Good luck!  Oh and both dresses are gorgeous so you can’t go wrong! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
195 posts
Blushing bee

My girlfriend tried the Harlow dress when looking for dresses and it was stunning.  Yay for you!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 10
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just letting you all know, the new gowns have actually already started shipping to the stores.  They should be completely in by October, but some of the stores already have one or two samples! 

Post # 11
3624 posts
Sugar bee

OMG. The Desia is so gorgeous!

Post # 12
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I ordered my Maggie fall 2011 dress and love it! However I didn’t really like the salon that I went to but they were the only ones who had the gown. Looking back I wish I would have waited for it to come out, however I just fell in love and bought it right away!!! Her name is Ivandra ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 13
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

i love the harlow its beautiful!! i am looking into the Maura and Abilene. Ive tried on the Maura and will be trying on Abilene soon!

The topic ‘maggie sottero fall 2011 collection out!! what do i do..’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors