Maggie Sottero Fall 2014 collection is in! What do you bees think?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 5
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

sfp:  I am loving the Annette, Louise and Francine. I just wish they had fuller skirts. Not all of us can or want to wear that style. I still want a Hannah but I dont want to pay full retail price.

Post # 7
1737 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - 13th ~ TN

sfp:  I meant, not the tight fitting. I would want something more a line or possibly ball gown, if not too full.

Post # 9
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Drool! Those are some beautiful dresses! I think my favourite is the Melanie. I love the lace on the Kiana, but the slit on the front would be too low for me.

Post # 11
261 posts
Helper bee

Whitney by Sottero and Midgley is the gown I’ve been drooling over for months. There is a full skirt version too.  

Love the sparkle in Sottero and Midgley’s Cayleigh

And Sasha is my favorite new Maggie Sottero design

sfp:  

Post # 12
4596 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Melanie is my favorite out of those! I love the v-neck and the lace back. My dress is very similar, but this one seems like it would be a little lighter than what I got. Very pretty! If I was waiting to get married next spring, I think that would be a contender as long as the price was nice!

I love Maggie dresses, and although didn’t pick one – still all so great to look at!

Post # 14
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Francine and Anette are my faves!! they remind me of my wedding dress !SO beautiful! Thanks for posting!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors