Maggie Sottero Fall 2014/Sottero & Midgley Fall 2014 Brides!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
261 posts
Helper bee

Following!  I’d love to see pics too. 

Post # 3
745 posts
Busy bee

I just bought her Annette dress (without the cap-top) this weekend — I looove it!

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee

That’s a beautiful dress! I love Maggie dresses! 🙂

Post # 6
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Secret's St. James, Montego Bay, Jamaica

Just bought the Maggie Sottero Ascher dress a week ago today actually.  The pic of me in it is without the belt, as I plan to pick out a different one once the dress comes in….

1. Model pic;

2. Me in the dress;

Post # 7
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Bump 🙂  I’m a Maggie Bride myself (Divina) but won’t be married until October.  Still loving seeing other girls in their dresses!

Post # 8
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

KTEM88:  The Ascher is my gown as well! Just wondering, in those pics is that the ivory/pearl rose color or ivory/ivory? I ordered ivory/pearl rose but the lighting was poor in the shop I was in so I’m trying to get a better idea of what it looks like in decent light. Thanks! 

Post # 9
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Secret's St. James, Montego Bay, Jamaica

SJSIegmann:  The sample gown that I’m pictured in is in the ivory/pearl rose, and that’s what I ordered it in too.  I found the lighting to be pretty good in the shop; they even had a sky light so you could get a sense of what it would look like under natural light as well and it was beautiful either way if you ask me 😀

Post # 12
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I ordered mine two weeks ago!! It’s from the sottero and midgley fall 2014 line the Vieara and I am IN LOVE with it!!! 

Post # 14
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015 - Firehouse Restaurant

jenny1217:  I tried on this dress during a trunk show. It was beautiful. Definitley a top condtender but I ended up going with a different dress. Looks great on you.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors