Maggie Sottero or Sophia Tolli…MUST DECIDE BY 6/22/13

posted 3 years ago in Dress
  • poll:
    Dress 1:Maggie Sottero just ivory but needs no additions : (46 votes)
    68 %
    Dress 2:Sophia Tolli pink but needs some additions : (22 votes)
    32 %
  • Post # 3
    11379 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: April 2012

@PTinfinity4414:  i actually prefer the sophia tolli jewel without the added beading up top and the lace on the bottom.  leave it alone.  it’s a beautiful dress just the way it is.  it looks great on you.

Post # 4
    941 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2015

I love Maggie but I have to go with the Sophia Tolli on this one. Although I agree with mypinkshoes and wouldn’t add the bling or lace trim. It looks great as is!

Post # 7
    20 posts
    • Wedding: February 2015

I can see a lot of people are voting for the pink dress, but I totally like the other dress! I think it has similar features of the dress you can’t buy because it wont come in time. The shape is similar and have similar details. Which one gave you the WOW feeling when you tried it on without a doubt? I would say the first reaction, is the best reaction!

Good Luck!

Post # 9
    20 posts

Can you share what you like about both of them and what you do not like about both of them?

Post # 11
    1036 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I think the first dress without a doubt! It is beautiful on you and I think it looks more flattering on you and looks more expensive on! I think the second does nothing for you at all. 

Post # 12
    2876 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 1998

Dress 1 gets my vote:))

Post # 13
    3442 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I like the second dress, without added alterations (I specifically really don’t like the added beading you are considering). I think it is plenty beautiful, romantic, and unique all on it’s own, and by adding more you might actually be taking away that simple unique beauty of the dress. Sure, it’s pink, which is a little more flashy than white, but because it is simple it doesn’t look like “too much.” I’m afraid if you added stuff it would just take away from what the dress already has going for it.

Also, I really don’t like the first dress. I think the waist part looks dated, and I feel like I’ve seen that same type of dress a million times. It does flatter you, but so does the other one.

Post # 14
    261 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I wanted pink, and didn’t end up getting one, and think I’ll regret it the rest of my life. I say go for pink, it’s amazing.

And I’m really over the Maggie Sottero love, I don’t really like the dress.

Post # 16
    20 posts

I like the idea of putting a light pink tool under the top layer of lace. But I would not go crazy with it.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors