Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 Collection is out! What do you think?

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
884 posts
Busy bee

I love the second last one! Beautiful! 

I also have to say I love all the buttons down the back. 

Post # 3
761 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I thought the lace on the back of Audrianna was really unique! So beautiful. 

Also, can I just say I loooove the melodies they use on the videos? I always wish they provided full tracks for them… sigh. (Also, the video trend is FANTASTIC!)

Post # 5
153 posts
Blushing bee

I really like the Londyn, but my FAVE has been Elison! I’m dying to try it on! 

The cap sleeves and lace is so beautiful and that back is a stunner! I vow to hunt that dress down to try it on before I decide on my wedding dress if I don’t I feel like I will always regret it 🙂 

Post # 7
153 posts
Blushing bee

I’m driving 4 hours tomorrow to try on Janelle from last season spring collection I think? i dread the drive and the fact I have to go alone because I had to reschedule my appt at the last minute, but hoping it will be worth it! 

Post # 9
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Omg, these dresses make my heart hurt! 

I want them all.

Post # 10
2338 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Serencia is still my favorite. Im loving all the back details and sparkle on this entire collection. They’re all to die for!

Post # 11
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

When I went shopping I wasn’t a big maggie sottero fan, what was out at the time was not the style I wanted. But, this new collection is really beautiful!  I love the Ettia, it was a Jenny Packham feel which I love, it’s a great option for someone who loves JP but not the expensive price tag!

Post # 12
375 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

<br />To me, this is perfection. And the back is divine.

Post # 13
2595 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

cirk:  that’s totally Divina Mark II, and I’ll bet it’ll be hugely popular. As will these three:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  clairebeebear.
Post # 14
636 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I am in love with Paulina Aurora and Serencia…Does anyone know generally how long it takes untill retailers will start getting in these dresses? I need to try them on!

Post # 15
484 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

sfp:  Out of the ones you posted, I love Londyn. So beautiful!

My dress is actually Maggie’s ‘Zendaya’, they should be ordering it for delivery in August! So excited.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors