March 1, 2014 brides… We are 30 days away! How are you feeling?!

posted 3 years ago in March 2014
Post # 3
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@CarterLove:  I’m the day before you!

I can’t believe they told you not to order this early?? Our wedding party went to men’s wearhouse and they said that if we didn’t order at least two weeks ahead we would be charged more. We have had ours for months. That would make me nervous too! I guess things are different there.

I’m still waiting for the call that my dress is ready with the final fitting, getting nervous that it’s getting late!

I’m also trying to do a bunch of decoration. I keep adding things, I probably shouldn’t!
I’m still trying to figure out what order people go down the aisle. Ek. Better have it figured out shortly. I’m so nervous and excited. So soon now!

Post # 5
6880 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2014 - A castle!

I’m the day after you and I literally just booked my venue 3 days ago!!! I am insane!!! 

Post # 6
1041 posts
Bumble bee

@FutureDrAtkins:  Oh my goodness, you are brave. haha Do you have pictures of your venue? I’m very excited for our weddings! Your wedding is the day I leave for my honeymoon!! 🙂

@CarterLove:  I hope everything works out okay with the tux! At least it’s not a popular month. ( It’s not really wedding nor prom season)

I’m glad your dress came in. Yay! Do you have pics on here? So exciting. 🙂

I guess they did have a lot to do with my gown. When I bought the dress I said I wanted something with sleeves. The sales woman insisted that they could take material from the bottom of this one and make me little cap sleeves. Well, when I went into alterations the seamstress was like no, there is no material to make sleeves on this dress! So, in addition to the alterations and adding a bustle and all that, they had to order extra material from casablanca in order to match my dress to add the sleeves. I wasn’t expecting that one. So I guess that is what is taking so long.

I can’t believe they just told you about the table clothes! I would be so upset. At least you have a couple weeks to get them!

Good Luck!

Post # 9
1041 posts
Bumble bee

@CarterLove:  Hooray for averting crisis!

Silver would have gone great with my wedding? What are your colors/is your theme?

@FutureDrAtkins:  I can’t believe you got that place on such short notice! Absolutely gorgeous. I want to see more of it!Please post recaps later!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors