(Closed) March 15, 2014 feeling anxious

posted 4 years ago in March 2014
Post # 3
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Tbh I have never ever heard of this until right now. I think you’re good.

Post # 4
994 posts
Busy bee

@happygirl423:  MArch 15 is the ides of march, but to be honest, i think you are just being paranoid. you are fine, you are over thinking it. everything is gonna be fine !!

Post # 6
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@happygirl423:  March 15th is my dating anniversary with my FI. This March 15th, 2014 is our LUCKY 7 year anniversary 🙂  finally getting married! I conisder it a very lucky and special date! Its also the date of one of our dog’s birthday- who I swear was meant to be with us (shes a very fragile little thing, and I truly believe if someone else ended up with her she would not be alive today. I personally have saved her from the brink of death 4x) 

Post # 7
994 posts
Busy bee

@happygirl423:  im the opposite end of the spectrum, im only 20 but my SO and I have discussed marriage seriously, although we are waiting at least 5 years because of our age. Age is just a number, you have waited a long time for this, dont let silly superstition get in the way. BREATHE

Post # 10
12259 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Beware the Ides of March!

No, not really. I’d be more worried about getting married on a Friday the 13th than on March 15th!

Though if you get married on March 14th, you’ll be getting married on National Steak and Blowjob Day!

Post # 11
881 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@happygirl423:  “Beware the ides of march” is from the Shakespeare play Julius Cesear where Cesear is warned by a soothsayer by that line. Later, Cesear is stabbed at senate by a group, mainly focusing on the betrayl of Brutus. Sure in real life Cesear was also stabbed at senate on March 15th by Brutus and several others BUT I think the hype and dramatization of it stems from this Shakespear work since Cesear was warned to be warry of that day using that line ( In actuallity it was an assasination of a king during a time of tribulation in an old civilization a very long time ago and you should not be worried about it! I get weird about this stuff too but I think thinking about that the superstition comes from a play and there are a LOT Of days where a ruler of an ancient civilization was assasinated and people dont avoid those days hopefully helps! 

Post # 12
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@happygirl423:  I actually won the dog in a bet with FI. He said if I found a puppy born on our anniversary March 15th then we could get it…. with in the hour I found her, he had to eat his words 🙂 Shes now 4! 

Post # 14
2855 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

@SparkleBee11:  aw that’s so cute!

See, OP? The March 15th is a great day! 🙂

And it will be even better once it’s your wedding day!!

The topic ‘March 15, 2014 feeling anxious’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors