March 15, 2014 feeling anxious

posted 3 years ago in March 2014
Post # 3
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Tbh I have never ever heard of this until right now. I think you’re good.

Post # 4
935 posts
Busy bee

@happygirl423:  MArch 15 is the ides of march, but to be honest, i think you are just being paranoid. you are fine, you are over thinking it. everything is gonna be fine !!

Post # 6
1168 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@happygirl423:  March 15th is my dating anniversary with my FI. This March 15th, 2014 is our LUCKY 7 year anniversary 🙂  finally getting married! I conisder it a very lucky and special date! Its also the date of one of our dog’s birthday- who I swear was meant to be with us (shes a very fragile little thing, and I truly believe if someone else ended up with her she would not be alive today. I personally have saved her from the brink of death 4x) 

Post # 7
935 posts
Busy bee

@happygirl423:  im the opposite end of the spectrum, im only 20 but my SO and I have discussed marriage seriously, although we are waiting at least 5 years because of our age. Age is just a number, you have waited a long time for this, dont let silly superstition get in the way. BREATHE

Post # 10
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

Beware the Ides of March!

No, not really. I’d be more worried about getting married on a Friday the 13th than on March 15th!

Though if you get married on March 14th, you’ll be getting married on National Steak and Blowjob Day!

Post # 11
871 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@happygirl423:  “Beware the ides of march” is from the Shakespeare play Julius Cesear where Cesear is warned by a soothsayer by that line. Later, Cesear is stabbed at senate by a group, mainly focusing on the betrayl of Brutus. Sure in real life Cesear was also stabbed at senate on March 15th by Brutus and several others BUT I think the hype and dramatization of it stems from this Shakespear work since Cesear was warned to be warry of that day using that line ( In actuallity it was an assasination of a king during a time of tribulation in an old civilization a very long time ago and you should not be worried about it! I get weird about this stuff too but I think thinking about that the superstition comes from a play and there are a LOT Of days where a ruler of an ancient civilization was assasinated and people dont avoid those days hopefully helps! 

Post # 12
1168 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@happygirl423:  I actually won the dog in a bet with FI. He said if I found a puppy born on our anniversary March 15th then we could get it…. with in the hour I found her, he had to eat his words 🙂 Shes now 4! 

Post # 14
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

@SparkleBee11:  aw that’s so cute!

See, OP? The March 15th is a great day! 🙂

And it will be even better once it’s your wedding day!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors