(Closed) March 2012 Bride- 8 months to go! Buddies??

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I think you mean 2012 πŸ™‚ lol. I just started my eating healthy and exercising last week and I lost 4 lbs woot woot! Its kinda funny we both want to lose 74 lbs lol! My starting weight this week is 219 and I want to get down to 145! I am doing the biggest loser for weddingbee you should check it out πŸ™‚ It’s all a bunch of girls just trying to get healthy but we all have different wedding dates. March seems so far away but every month we get closer I’m like AHHHH! I need to get on it!! Looking forward to losing some weight along with ya!!

Post # 5
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Haha oh my gosh I totally miscalculated your weight loss… yeah pretty much I suck at math πŸ™ lol. I didn’t even notice we have the same date!! Holy moly thats awesome!!

I’m with you about the whole protein thing!! It’s super important for weight loss and I really wanna be able to build muscle so I can incinerate even more calories!!! Plus with losing that much weight I dont want to have any loose skin so building muscle will help me look all firm! πŸ™‚ Egg whites, tuna, chicken, greek yogurt?! Hell yeah thats like the main staples of my diet!! Along with fruits/veggies and whole grains πŸ™‚

I did pretty good today but I was soooo stressed out tonight and ate a bean and cheese burrito from Alberto’s πŸ™ It’s ok though I will be back on track for tomorrow πŸ™‚ The only exercise I got in today was a walk with the puppy dog but I am going to Zumba and doin some weight training tomorrow. Also, I think I might start training for a triathon again. I did one last year and I lost about 40 lbs in around 6 months but I gained almost all of it back but 10 lbs UGH!

So basically I’m so excited to have a weight loss buddy with the same freakin date as me!!! We should totally do accountability checks for eachother and just be awesome buddies!!

Did you start today or are you starting tomorrow? Did you make your meal plan yet?  Also, what dress did you get?!?!?!

The topic ‘March 2012 Bride- 8 months to go! Buddies??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors