(Closed) March 2012 Brides!! What are you working on???

posted 7 years ago in March 2012
Post # 4
1869 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I used to post things on my blog for my MOH and BM to see, but I don’t use it anymore…so it wouldn’t be that interesting to share. lol!

I’m going dress shopping next Friday!!  I’m nervous and excited at the same time, and I am trying to shed a few pounds just so I’ll feel a little better about myself before I go.

I have the venues, photographer, flowers, and cake all booked.  My invitations are designed.  They just need to be printed and assembled.  I’m sending out STD next weekend. 

Right now, I’m painting numbers for the tables and working on getting ideas for the programs.  I’m WAY ahead with all my planning, so it’s all details now.

I keep finding more things to DIY…I really need to stop looking!  LOL!

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee

Hey ladies!!!

Oooweee..for the wedding to be next year there’s just so much to do…
I have the venue and photographer ALL booked.

Im trying to work on florist and center pieces now…trying to DIY on the center pieces..and the florist…well..I think Im going to take the silk flowers route…but…still trying to figure that out..

I was going to send out my STD in September…so…yea..not there yet on the STD

No dress or bridesmaid dresses either…oooowee….so much to do…

March brides for 2012 in the house!!!

Whoop whoop

Post # 7
1145 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@peacockchris: I havent done anything yet. I have a blog but havent even updated it yet… I should get on that!

We have taken engagement pictures, and I’ve made pomanders(some anyways). Nothing concrete yet for us. Its been really hard to plan with a long distance FH. 🙁

All you are giving me a panic attack… AHHHH so behind 🙁 I cant even ign into the knot, I have 30+ over due items 🙁 bah!

Post # 8
1761 posts
Buzzing bee

I don’t have a blog. But I do have: venue, planner, caterer, photographer, DJ, lighting, chairs, and dress. I’m buying flowers wholesale and my planner is making bouquets. I’m about to start making my DIY centerpieces. We sent out our Save the Dates last week. BMs are in charge of finding their own dresses.

Post # 9
5154 posts
Bee Keeper

I am july 2010

(link removed)

I do have:

• Dress

• Ceremony venue

• reception venue

• photographer
  • garter

• table names

• invitations currently being made!
  • DIY centerpiece vases and such

• shoes

• BM dresses picked

• FG dresses picked

• STDs

Post # 12
Hostess
18646 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Hi there,

You might want to check out this thread, it’s full of some other great blogs and maybe even some month twins.  Unfortunately, we are going to have to remove the links in this thread, though, because of our self-promotion policy.

Thanks!

Post # 13
2539 posts
Sugar bee

MARCH 2012 BRIDES IN THE HOUSE!!!!! my date is 3/24/12///9mths 24 days left and i am so excited!! got the dress…got the venue….i sent my STD out in march…i have a huge family that is spread out and i had to make sure that everyone had at least a year notice…i feel like i have a little planning block though lol!

Post # 14
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Got dress, venue and photographer so far!  That’s a victory in itself!!!

Post # 15
545 posts
Busy bee

Right now I am working on designing the paper stuff for the wedding. So the program, the invites, etc. We are not taking our e-pics until September, but my FI’s step-mom is a photographer so she is going to take a couple snapshots of us while we are in Florida next month so we can use those for our STD’s and get those out in August! So I need to start designing those as well!

Post # 16
586 posts
Busy bee

Oh my GOD everyone else is sooo on top of it! Haha, we JUST decided on a venue, but haven’t even booked it yet. We are meeting againa this week to do so. I do have a dress though, haha, and I contacted the photographer that we’re hoping to use. Aaaaand, that’s it. Yikes. What do I absolutely need to be doing right now?

The topic ‘March 2012 Brides!! What are you working on???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors