(Closed) March 2012 Mr Bee’s Plan Pact

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1013 posts
Bumble bee

yaaaa. count me IN.  
Doing very well this week.. though i have been SUPER busy at work soo i havent had much time to think.  

Post # 4
94 posts
Worker bee

@MrsGolden2Bee:  I’m doing it! It’s been going great so far. I hung out with some girlfriends last Sunday, and am having another girls night this Saturday. The gym has been slipping because of craziness at work, but I’m trying to get back on the bandwagon, so to speak.

Also, I made a list of goals to keep me occupied in the meantime. SO has been pretty responsive to my newfound independence, and I fully intend on keeping it up.

Here’s the list:

• Lose 15 lbs (down to 115)
  • Save money
  • Actually fold our laundry after I wash it
  • More girls nights
  • Stop biting my nails (for when that ring actually shows up!)
  • Get more responsibility at work (already happening)
  • Start painting again
  • Start writing again (about non work-related things)
  • Run a 10k
  • Read 1 book a month (this might not seem like a lot, but I’m a proposal writer for the government and read/write ALL DAY LONG).

Keep to the plan ladies! Best of luck 🙂

Post # 5
580 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m trying bees, I really am. I was doing so well and yesterday and today has been so bad. So so bad. I can’t even look at him right now or I will burst into tears. There is no rational reason for me feeling this way. I hate hormones.

Post # 7
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@MrsGolden2Bee: That’s what I absolutely hate about this whole waiting business. WE plan our lives together in every other way, why don’t I get a say in this matter?

Lately my waiting has turned rather depressive- what if he decides I’m not worth it? Obviously I’m not, as he hasn’t decided that I am yet. Blah blah… 

Eww, just saying that makes me eeked out a little. This is the first month I am purposefully instigating Mr. Bee’s plan into my thoughts. Already set to do a workout class tonight and focus on my school and job. And have made heaps of plans with friends. 

@readynwaiting- look at you! What a plan, I might steal some!

But then again, has anybody heard positive reviews on the Engagement Chicken? Because I have contemplated this at least five times today. 

Post # 12
320 posts
Helper bee

Still on the plan and going strong! I don’t bring up engagement anymore, and rarely think about it anymore. I just don’t care much anymore, and it’s actually pretty great.  I’ve been eating healthier and hitting the gym, reading more, keeping my nails and skin taken care of more and hanging out with my girlfriends more.  I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy right now and for that I’m happy.

Our 4-year anniversary is in 2 weeks, and there’s been some activity lately that makes me think something might be happening soon, but ofcourse I mostly expect there to not really be anything to it, or if there is something to it something with happen to derail SO’s plans (something will break at the house, we’ll get a big unexpected bill, one of our cars will explode, etc) It always happens that way, just like SO finding out he wasn’t getting any money back on his taxes last month.  It’s always something, it has been for the past 3 years.

SO has asked my dad for his blessing as of a few weekends ago which is exciting on one hand, but on the other I feel bad because I have a feeling now my parents are going to be waiting along with me for a while 🙁

meh

Post # 13
645 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@MrsGolden2Bee How was that bubble bath? I ate thai with my pop. omnom

Post # 14
1013 posts
Bumble bee

Its so good to know there are other girls struggling along with me!

@readynwaiting58:  I freaking love that on your list you have to fold the laundry right away.  I am SOO bad with that too!!

Here’s my list:

1.  Exercise 5 times a week

2. Lose 15-20 lbs over the next year

3. Request time with my friends more often (which i have so far!)

4.  Request alone time.  If i need to go have a coffee by myself i shouldn’t feel so selfish

5. Start reading more before bed

6.  Continue training with the puppy.  I want him to listen 100% soon!

7. Save money for the wedding

8.  Continue finishing the house. (decorating and renovation)

Post # 15
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Rush1986:  Love your list 

Here’s my list:

– Get back into running 5 times a week.

– Lose 15-20 pounds

– Eat healthier

– Get our puppy trained more before we move into the new apartment( no backyard, ah!)

– Continue looking/ hopefully find a better paying job

– More time with my friends.

– Save more money

So far I’m doing good not telling my SO that I want to get married. But we have an engagement party this weekend. Ugh

Post # 16
1417 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@missfrillycoat:   I think I might try the engagement chicken, my friend made it for her now fiancé and 3 weeks later he proposed!! Might I add they were together for a year, ugh!!  My luck it would backfire haha.  Are you going to try it? 

The topic ‘March 2012 Mr Bee’s Plan Pact’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors