(Closed) March 2013, what progress have you made?!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I think you’re further along than me in progress.  Our guestroom which will be the nursery has not even been emptied yet.  We have no crib, furniture or anything for the room.  I have no idea if I will have a baby shower, my mother, sisters and best friend lives back in NY and I’m in CA so who knows.  I have a few friends nearby but haven’t heard anything from them and I can’t ask someone to throw me a shower.  My husbands says he might do it for me.  By the way my husband only has his Dad and no sisters either.  I guess he might be the only one who could throw me a shower.  Oh and my due date is March 30th.  However, I do have a beautiful diaper bag, my best friend gave it to me during my Christmas break back in NY.  That’s about one thing i have so far 🙂

Post # 4
782 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

Ladies, come join the March thread! You’ll find that you’re not far behind at all—we were all just talking about this!

March 2013 Mamas — Part IV

Post # 6
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

We have our bassinet, stroller, and carseat. I’ve had one shower and one more to go. The baby is going to stay in our room for the time being, so no “nursery” to prepare so to speak just yet. We’re hoping to lay hardwood in our bedroom before the baby comes, but there’s also the possibility that we’re buying a house (literally waiting to hear back right now), so until we know if that’s a yay or a nay I guess that is momentarily on hold!

I don’t really feel prepared, but I don’t know how prepared I’ll ever really feel no matter what! LOL!

Post # 7
1026 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

We have painted nursery and set up all furniture (but are waiting for the glider to arrive this saturday). But we haven’t decorated (ie things on walls) We have registered for everything but my shower isn’t for another 2 weeks and then my work shower the next week. I supposed we will really get started on things after that. I have a bunch of hand me down clothes from friends so we are pretty good on clothes and I have washed and put them away.  That’s it.  Every few days I say a little prayer that I don’t go into early labor since we don’t have a car seat!!

The topic ‘March 2013, what progress have you made?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors