March 2014 Babies and Mommas!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Is this your first baby?
    Babe #1. We have no clue what we're in for! : (34 votes)
    87 %
    Babe #2. Back for more punishment! : (3 votes)
    8 %
    Babe #3 or later. Expert level. : (2 votes)
    5 %
  • Post # 5
    1163 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I hope to be joining this thread tomorrow 🙂  I’ve gotten three definitely positive Wondfos, but I feel the need to take the FRER tomorrow morning to be convinced.

Post # 10
    3756 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!!!!!! 

I can’t believe we’re already into March Mamas!!!

Post # 11
    787 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

@bananasareyellow:  Congrats from a Jan 14 mama!  I love seeing Charters (and everyone else) get their BFP! and I love seeing all of the new month boards pop up! 🙂

Post # 12
    1563 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@bananasareyellow:  YAYYYYY!! Congratulations!!!!!! So exciting to see a March board!!

Post # 15
    983 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Sooo technically I’m a February 2014 Mama, but its at the tail end and I feel behind the ladies there as they are mostly 2-4 weeks before me. So I figured I’d join both! Feel free to kick me out if I’m not allowed to be here. lol

Estimated Due Date:  February 27th

When did you find out/DPO: June 19th, 13DPO

When is your first appointment:  July 2nd

Were you TTC? If so, how long did it take to get here:  Yes. This was only my first full cycle charting, but I count it as out 2nd TTC.

Did you struggle with TTC or have other issues: Not really. If you ask DH…. He’s “potent.” smh    

Other than DH, who did/will you tell first:   So far only DH knows. We mailed a onesie this morning to my mom (lives in AZ) and his Dad and step mom in NYC. DH also is telling his immediate family. Mine cannot know until my mom knows. She’d kill me I’f I told anyone on my side before her. 

What are you most looking forward to:  A happy health baby to spoil and love

What are you most nervous about:  Another miscarriage. I was pregnant when I was 20 and miscarried at 12 weeks. I’m TERRIFIED of it happening again.

Symptoms:  Nothing really. I THINK I might have been light headed this morning after riding in the car this morning. And I’m DEFINITELY feeling those pokes and spasms that were mentioned before.

What are you going to miss the most while pregnant:  Sushi and my occasional margaritas

What thing do you want to buy for the baby first: I’m not sure… Maybe a Washington Redskins onesie! lol

Post a picture of your BFP and/or chart (if you have one):

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors