March 2015 Mamas!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
6467 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Awww March babies already, I want to be part of it soooooo bad. Let’s see if this cycle ends up with a BFP! Congratulations to all March 2015 mamas!

Post # 4
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

candy11:  Good luck Candy, I hope you get on this board too!

Mrs. Jaguar:  And Congrats again Mrs. Jag!!!!! I remember following your pregnancy the first time around and am excited to see you back! 😀

Post # 5
6467 posts
Bee Keeper

MrsFairyBee:  Haha thanks! Congrats to you too February mama! I am a February baby btw.

Post # 6
3756 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

March babies already?! Woohoo!! 

Mrs. Jaguar:  Congratulations!!

Post # 7
5987 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2010

I am so excited to see this! I am due March 1st!!!

Due date: March 1st, 2015 

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 10DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? I stopped taking BC in October/November 2013, but we didnt officaly start actively TCC until February 2014

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? This is our first child 😀

Any symptoms yet? nothing. I dont feel any different, which kinda freaks me out

What are you most excited about? Starting a family

What are you most nervous about? Having a miscarriage, God forbid

What will you miss most while pregnant? I cannot think of anything right now

Post # 10
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Omg already a board! I’m literally dying to join. I know I’m crazy but hopefully I’ll be back for a March 11th EDD! So I can have my scheduled c-section (medical reasons) for the 6th, my mom’s birthday 🙂 hehe fingers crossed, but congrats ladies! So happy for you all!

Post # 11
169 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Due date: feb 26 according to O or mar 1 according to LMP but I wanted to join here too to talk to the mamas who are just finding out and see what your experiences are so far. 

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I tested on 13dpo and got super strong lines!

How long did you try before your BFP? 10 cycles but 8 months. My cycles are short

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? First baby!

Any symptoms yet? I’m not really sure if the symptoms I’ve had are real or if I made them up in my head. Last week I was starving to death and no matter what I are it would not satisfy me ( that could be normal too lol) I have been urinating frequently but I have a tiny bladder anyway and now I’m feeling some achyness and slight cramping in my lower abdomin 

What are you most excited about? Seeing both me and my husband in our baby’s little face. 

What are you most nervous about? complications or losing the baby

What will you miss most while pregnant? Summertime coronas on the patio and other delicious icy alcoholic beverages! Oh and caffeine big time on the caffeine!

Post # 13
130 posts
Blushing bee

Hello all, I’m going to hold off on role call because I’m not 100% of when my EDD will be- either very end of Feb. or beginning of March. Maybe I should just join both boards 😉 lol I’ll be stopping in often until I know though! My first appointment will be on the 8th, and I’m hoping to be able to get an u/s to help narrow things down. Congrats to the other mamas!!

Post # 14
1674 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Fingers crossed I get to join this thread in about a week. My due date would be Friday the 13th, and that would be cool. Good luck March mommies.

Post # 15
4673 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Congrats ladies!  I’m hoping to join you guys in a few weeks.  Good luck on your pregnancies! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors