March 2015 weddings!

posted 2 years ago in March 2015
Post # 2
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

We are getting married in April 2015 and we have also booked the ceremony location and reception venue. We also booked a photographer because we know who we wanted and she is very popular! Other than that we haven’t organised much but have discussed lots of aspects of our day 🙂 

All the best with your planning! 🙂 

Post # 3
1248 posts
Bumble bee

Aw congrats!! I’m getting married March 21. I have venue and photographer booked. I bought my dress and started working on my flowers. We took our engagment pictures, so i’m waiting to get those back to make Save the Dates.

Next things to do- book DJ, officiant, and bakery! Our cake tasting for our first consult is at the end of this month and i cannot wait for that!! I also plan on doing all decor and paper goods myself. I need to get started ASAP!

Good luck to you ladies!!

Post # 4
226 posts
Helper bee

I’m also getting married on March 21. Wedding dress is bought, venue,  photographer, officiant and flowers are sorted. We are busy with our website(making from scratch, so is taking a while), and checking out caterers and dj.

There are alot of diy decoration stuff I need to start on, but can only start with those in 6 weeks once I’m back home(currently out of the country for a few months)

Post # 5
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

jenny.kennison:  Hope you dont mind if I tag in since my wedding is May 2015. I booked my venue about 3 weeks ago, Golf Course & Country Club for both ceremony & reception. I will be ordering from JBS soon even though I am done some in store browsing and fittings to get an idea of what type of dress flatters my figure. I have already found save the dates and have opted to do an engagement shoot in the next month or so and use the photos for the wedding website, program and favors. My family and I will be doing our own flowers, so I am in the process of narrowing which specific ones I want to use.

Post # 6
1116 posts
Bumble bee

We’re March 7th 🙂 we’ve got the venue, photographer and dj booked. FSIL is making the cake abd my sister is helping me do the bouquets so I’m counting those as booked too 🙂  can’t go dress shopping until July and the wait feels so long!

Post # 7
3 posts

We’re March 22nd 🙂 Booked venue, caterer, & officiant…

i just began my search for a wedding dress, & we are planning to also do our e-shoot this month 🙂

Post # 8
1170 posts
Bumble bee

May 14 is the big day! Venue booked for ceremony and reception, DJ booked, photographer who is a neighbor booked, wedding website set up, hotel rooms blocked, save the dates sent out. I got a day of wedding planner booked and they are also doing the flowers. We have a lot of out-OF-town guests so I wanted to give them as much time to plan as possible. Hopefully a good friend will officiate, but I haven’t asked as yet. Working on the dress. I know the dress I want and I’ve seen some amazing dresses by JBS, but my communication with my consultant is causing me some anxiety due to the language issue. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors