posted 4 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?   4 weeks tomorrow

What is your estimated due date? March 7th

What baby # is this? 2! We have a daughter who turns 3 in September. 

How many cycles trying? 10, we had an early miscarriage the first cycle.

When did you get your BFP? Monday the 26th! 

Who have you told? I’m telling my husband tonight!

When do you plan on telling more people? We are out of town for the rest of the summer so I am debating on waiting just until we get back which will be when I’m 13 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? I bought him a six pack of local beer with a note that says “drink up! Designated driver privileges expire March 2017”. I’ll put the positive test intbe 6 pack.

Any symptoms yet? Just really sore boobs. This is always my first symptom!

What are you most excited about? Baby snuggles! I’m also super excited about seeing my daughter become a sister.

When is your first appt?  No idea! 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?

I’m torn. I think it would be fun to not find out but I’m not sure I’ll have the willpower to wait! 

Sorry the formatting is all weird on my phone :). I’m excited to get to know you ladies! 
Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/march-2018-babies-and-mama/#ixzz4lEomfOTg

Post # 4
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2017

Hi all!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks

What is your estimated due date? 3/10/18

What baby # is this? My 2nd but my husband’s first

How many cycles trying? 1 and very anxious that it’s too good to be true

When did you get your BFP? I got a squinter BFP at 8 dpo on 6/25

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? around 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? Ran downstairs to show him the HPT as soon as I saw a line

Any symptoms yet? Bloated, heightened sense of smell, tender breasts, some cramping

What are you most excited about? watching my husband take care of our baby and my son grow as a big brother

When is your first appt? July 26th for the 8 week ultrasound

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? yes. I don’t think I could handle the suspense on top of all the other things I’m worrying about.

Post # 5
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4 weeks-ish?

What is your estimated due date? 3/9/18

What baby # is this? 1st!

How many cycles trying? 3 or 4

When did you get your BFP? I got a very clear line on DPO 12

Who have you told? Only my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? definitely after 12 weeks (we really want to wait as long as possible)

How did you tell your partner? Woke him up and teold him the news!

Any symptoms yet? Nothing at all!

What are you most excited about? really just experiencing the whole process for the first time.

When is your first appt? July 11th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes definitley! 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/march-2018-babies-and-mama/#ixzz4lP8S00xo

Post # 6
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I dont know hwy it included the link on the end, sorry about that!

Post # 7
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2017

By the way, if any of you are on Reddit, the subreddit “March2018Bumpers” is growing! Check out and join in on all the conversations that are starting:

https://www.reddit.com/r/March2018Bumpers/

Post # 8
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

ROLL CALL: 

How far along are you?   4w1d

What is your estimated due date? March 7th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3 (1 CP first cycle trying)

When did you get your BFP? 6/23 11 DPO

Who have you told? Husband.. immediate family.

When do you plan on telling more people? Hoping to hold off as long as we can.. but both our mothers are begging to tell.. so hoping they don’t slip! I’d like to wait until we atleast hear a heartbeat or i get a better confirmation than a HPT!

How did you tell your partner? I got home from work the day i tested and found out.. we had 20 minutes to change as we had somehwere to be, so I picked out a shirt for him and hid the test under his shirt!  He picked up his shirt and threw the test at me saying your thermometer is under here! haha.. I had to throw it back and said LOOK AT IT DUMMY! and he did a double take!

Any symptoms yet? On and off again cramping, sore boobs and sensitive nips (also on and off), bloating and possibly some sensitivity to smell… very new so im not 100% if its real or not!

What are you most excited about? Hearing a heartbeat, and getting the okay things are all good! And of course meeting him/her!!

When is your first appt?  July 13th- intake with nurse

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? YES!!! No way I could wait

Post # 9
91 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2017 - Woodlawn Cemetery

How far along are you?   About 5 wks

What is your estimated due date? March 1?

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 6/20

Who have you told? Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? after we hear the heartbeat we will tell immediate family- everyone else probably September unless I can’t hide the bump 

How did you tell your partner? I kept smiling and he asked if I was pregnant 

Any symptoms yet? Diarrhea at first, some morning nausea, now very sore boobs

What are you most excited about? Hearing the heartbeat, and having my husband there for support- my first child was with someone else and I was 19 and all alone 

When is your first appt?  June 27 we confirmed a positive test , July 20 is my first ultrasound 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? YES 

I can’t tell anyone so I’m glad this is here! Congrats to everyone 

Post # 10
908 posts
Busy bee

Hi everyone! Still a bit nervous about it like it’s jinxing it, but here goes! 

How far along are you?   4+3 weeks

What is your estimated due date? March 6

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? 6/24

Who have you told? DH, both sets of parents, my sister and my best friend. Basically everyone who we would tell if anything went wrong anyway.

When do you plan on telling more people?      12-14 weeks, after the first scan 

How did you tell your partner? He was just waiting patiently in the bedroom while I tested, so I just told him when I came out!

Any symptoms yet? Sore nipples, was getting dizziness but that has passed, don’t feel nauseas exactly but definitely low-level yucky from late morning – mid afternoon. Had a fair bit of cramping earlier this week (when AF was due) but that seems to have subsided.

What are you most excited about? Choosing a name. Telling everyone else. Just looking after the little thing.

When is your first appt?  GP appointment is on Monday to get referred to a midwife, first scan in between 8-14 weeks.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? I really want to but DH would rather not. Something to fight about later!

Congrats to everyone!

Post # 11
245 posts
Helper bee

How far along are you?  4 weeks.

What is your estimated due date? 8 March

What baby # is this 1

How many cycles trying? hard to calculate we were NTNP/TTC

When did you get your BFP? 27th of June – I got BFN on 25th

Who have you told? only hubby

When do you plan on telling more people? I want to wait until we hear the heartbeat. But I’m thinking of telling my two close friends because if we don’t hear the heartbeat I’d like their support.

How did you tell your partner? On the day I found out I had to go to yoga class and DH was meeting up with friends. So I told him the next morning, while we were still in bed.

He said he suspected it because  a couple of nights I was feeling so hot I slept naked (sorry TMI) and it’s very uncharacteristic for me, I sleep with a blanket even in summer.

Any symptoms yet? My sense of smell – I was walking home one day (prior to testing) passed a grocery store and I was like “Wow those nectarines have such an overwhelming smell they must be very fresh or something….”.

Sensitivity in my breasts, AF cramping. Acne 🙁

What are you most excited about? Hearing the heartbeat, baby stores, picking a name…

When is your first appt? I haven’t made one yet! I’m going to call them Monday. According to the medical site it said the first appointment is made in week 8 – so we’ll have it sometime in July.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender?
Most definitely! DH and I are already talking about gender, he thinks it’s going to be a boy and I think a girl.

Post # 13
614 posts
Busy bee

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 3 days

What is your estimated due date? March 6th

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 12

When did you get your BFP? June 29

Who have you told? My husband and a couple of close friends

When do you plan on telling more people? We’ll probably tell immediate family soon and everyone else after the first trimester

How did you tell your partner? Put a Big Brother shirt on my son and gave him the hpt. When my husband walked in and my son went to say hi, he saw the test (I had to point out the shirt, lol)!

Any symptoms yet? Just a little bit of mild cramping

What are you most excited about? Being pregnant again, my son’s reaction to the baby

When is your first appt? Haven’t scheduled it yet

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Absolutely! I could never wait.

Post # 14
614 posts
Busy bee

littlebuzz :  Yay- due date twins!

habzrule :  When do you get the results of your blood work? Hoping everything is okay for you!

Post # 15
908 posts
Busy bee

ilovethesun :  Yay! And gosh, you just got your BFP yesterday – you must still be reeling. 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors