March 2018 babies and mama

posted 8 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 211
7775 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

catmom17 :  Thanks, lady! You are *so so close* too! So much credit to you for being so strong through your whole pregnancy. I can’t even imagine, you’re one tough cookie and babyboycatmom is too 😊

Post # 212
2182 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

TheGridMonster :  Yeah, I freaked but all was fine. 

Newest concern: In-laws with the flu (when we spent all of yesterday with them). It’s always something. But! At 37 weeks, I’m feeling pretty confident that if I do have to have this baby, everything will be ok. In fact, I’m feeling pretty ready (read: uncomfortable.). We shall see!

Can’t wait to start meeting these March babies! 

Post # 213
7775 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

DrunkInLove :  haha I was just telling DH that I’ll be pretty darn happy if baby makes his appearance around 38 weeks! But then he got mad at me for saying that because he wants him baking for the full 40. 😬 Thankfully my OB said she’ll induce at 41 so I know I won’t be going past that!

Avoiding the flu has been really tough this season. I had a really bad reaction from my Tdap shot and was terrified it was the flu. Hope you’re in the clear!

Post # 214
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Ahhh we’re so close ladies! Hope everything is feeling well.  

Post # 215
7775 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

How’s everyone doing?!

I’m 36+3 today and just had my Group B strep test… SOOOO FUN! Lol. Baby’s head down (but still sunny-side up) and he has yet to drop. Just hoping he stays put for another couple weeks. This is my last week of work before mat leave so that’s exciting.

Anyway, hang in there as these last few weeks drag by…! 🙂

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors