March 2018 Brides?

posted 1 year ago in March 2018
Post # 2
15 posts
Newbee

We’re on similiar timelines! I got engaged on February 20 and my wedding date is set for February 2018. I don’t think you’re a nut job for starting this early. A lot of venues get booked more than a year in advance and it’s better to book your dream venue on your dream date than lose out on the opportunity. Plus, it gives you time to slowly plan 🙂

Post # 3
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

Groom checking in. Unofficially for March 30th. It wasn’t our ideal date, but we are 99% set on a venue, and we can fit it in budget on the 30th. Friday, sure, but good friday so a lot of people will have it off anyway (and no additional charge from the venue! in fact we get a 25% discount because it is a friday).

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2018 - Villa de Amore in Temecula, CA

I am a March 2018 bride! March 30 to be exact. We got engaged last October so we are almost at our 1 year engagement anniversary. Been together nearly 12 years. We booked our venue at about 5 months into our engagement. Ive been so excited to start the planning but now that we are almost to 18 months out…I am nervous about it. I do not handle stress well.

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee

Hi everyone. I was planning or rather thinking that our date was going to be later in 2018 but I really wanted a intimate winter wedding so we are planning for March 2018. Our tentative date is Saturday March 3rd but that might change once I find a venue.

Post # 8
126 posts
Blushing bee

We just inofficially set our date for March 23, 2018. Hopefully the date will be solidified within the next several weeks. I’m so excited to actually be able to do more planning this year!! This March we plan to ask our friends to be in our bridal party and I’ll be going dress shopping! Where is everyone else in planning as of now?

Post # 10
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

futureblagdon2018 :  Hey doll!! I got engaged october 2014 married october 2016 and don’t regret it at all i got to plan my wedding without feeling rushed and i got to enjoy planning it 🙂 and i am sure you will too! 

Post # 12
126 posts
Blushing bee

futureblagdon2018 :  That’s exciting! Yes, we are all about saving since we are paying for our wedding ourselves. I would love to get a boob job in the future..maybe a nice wedding gift haha jk!

I am happy for the planning this year! Once we get the venue booked to make the unofficial date, official, then I will feel a bit more at ease since our options are very limited. Crossing fingers!

Post # 14
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

March 24, 2018 bride here! We got engaged in May 2016 and wanted a longer engagement. It just passed the 400 day mark until our wedding so I am getting so excited already and can’t wait to plan more!

We have booked the venue and photographer so far and are going for an outdoor/Spring wedding.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors