(Closed) March 26, 2011

posted 8 years ago in March 2011
Post # 3
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011 - The Providence Biltmore

Im a 26th bride!!   We are pretty far along in planning but I took it slow since we got engaged in December 2008.  Good Luck!  Dress shopping motivated me to get my sass-a-frass in gear. 

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

Me too!!  I live about 9 hrs from wedding site, so I am planning a trip at the end of the month to decide on cake, flowers, photog, etc.  Venue is booked and mom is WAAAYYY into the planning so she’s attempting reception centerpieces on her own.  We’ll see how it goes!

Post # 5
42 posts
Newbee

That is my date too!  It feels like it is forever away, so I’ve been lagging a bit in planning.  I have my dress, bridal party, venue, and colors chosen, but am not motivated to do anything else just yet.  I’ll probably get back into it around the end of June once my dress is here!

Post # 7
105 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been feeling like I’m behind!  I’m going to see 2 restaurants and 2 churchs this week and I’ve only been trying on dresses for a week.  I got engaged in April.

Post # 8
1150 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I’m March 26th too. I have SOO much done. So much that my groom’s family is giving me funny looks! I sent out my STD’s and even had my wedding site provider highlight my site

http://www.glo-bride.com/2010/06/realglobies/real-glo-vites-sites/hayley-and-ryans-make-a-move-themed-celebration/
So, most big things are done. Theme, budget, venue, process for invitations. Now i just have to make all the cute stuff!

I am having my ‘Wedding Gang’ party this weekend (oh, fyi – i’m not very traditional) My gang is made up of six women who have offered unconditional help to me and my partner on this. My mom, his Mom, his two sisters and my two best friends. I’m having them over for lunch so i can delegating some of the work load. I’m making them samples from my dessert ideas (served in vintage tea cups, of course) and i have decided to gift them each a book i think they will enjoy. I am a FIRM believer in saying thank-you first. What would i do if they weren’t on my side!

Congratz Brides. Its gonna be a fun ride!

Post # 10
87 posts
Worker bee

I’m a March 26th bride!!!  We got engaged on Dec 1st and right away booked the church, reception, photographer, videographer, DJ, made the budget, designed our DIY projects and started our wedding website.  I find that now I’m idle, there isn’t much I can do and I’m feeling restless.  I haven’t found my dress yet and that’s what I’m most nervous about! 

The topic ‘March 26, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors