Post # 1
This board doesn’t seem to be updated very often.. I guess not a lot of people are getting married in March? Lol..
We decided on a courthouse wedding with a big reception/party/food/cake thing afterwards so we can have more money to spend on a honeymoon and getting out of our apartment!
Any other March 2011 brides out there anywhere?
Post # 3
We update but we normally only do one topic for each month. Normally we do a checklist type of thing to encourage each other on different things we need to get done. Welcome to the March board. So what type of reception are you doing?
Post # 4
@Nola: Oh, okay. That makes sense. Lol..
We are just having a small, close family and friends reception at my Love’s parents house in the country. We chose a yellow/grey color/bird theme. It’s getting close, and I’m getting excited.
Thanks for the info! 🙂
Post # 5
I’m getting married March 26th and my fam is freaking out a bit about what still needs to be done. For the most part we have our ducks in a row, but we still need:
– The Florist – i think our diy family member is going to fall through
– The DJ – we’re meting with one next week
– The Rentals – we need to pick a company and make all reservations for tent, chairs, tables, lights, potties, dinnerware etc
– Buy the candy for the candy bar
– Pick Hair and Make Up – we have a tentative idea and are meeting with them soon
– Finalize with Caterer
– Engagement photos!! We’re a bit late on those >_<
– Pick Music for Everything
– Buy Veil
– Buy Ketubah – we’re working on it
– Make Programs
– Get License
and a whole bunch of other stuff that I can’t remember off the top of my head lol
Post # 6
@Camie: Your theme and wedding sounds so great! I just love the look of yellow and gray together and adding the brids makes it even more classic.
@saraja87: Welcome to the March boards since you are a newer bee. Looks like you have everything in order. The lists always seem to help make sure you aren’t over looking things.