March 30,2014 Brides!

posted 3 years ago in March 2014
Post # 4
384 posts
Helper bee

So we’re not date twins but close. I am having my registry on 2/22.Getting excited!!!!

Post # 5
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Brazil Room

Oh hey I didn’t see this thread when it popped up… DATE TWIN! Nothing on my registry radar yet, but we only did a Honeyfund because my FI didn’t want any presents at all and it was our compromise.

Hey and we’re both from California too… though you’re in the south which is like another state altogether… 😉

I’m really nervous about the rain now! I thought I was in the clear when we were having no rain almost all of January. Now it’s just non-stop rain here. Hopefully it will rain like crazy all of February and early March and leave my wedding alone. Bringing me lovely blossoms and flowers instead…

Just went to my first dress fitting today and it went badly (they had taken it in way too much and it was like having my ribs in a vice). Hopefully they’ll fix it correctly and soon since I’m running out of time.

Post # 6
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@FutureMrsRusaw:  Not quite date twins, but close! My bridal shower is on the 9th, I get my dress back on Friday, flower order is finalized, RSVPs still coming in (march 1 is the deadline), room blocks about halfway filled up, Mom and FMIL got their dresses, we are getting his suit/tux on Sunday… it really feels like it is coming together! Today I am 29 days away! 

AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors