(Closed) March 6th Outdoor Wedding Dilemma

posted 8 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
2362 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - New York Botanical Garden

Personally, I would say rain or shine and plan to move into the tent if it rains (as long as that’s a viable option), just to avoid confusion and so to not lose any attendees

Post # 4
5273 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2009

I think you need to decide what you would be most happy with. Plan A is to have the wedding at the church and reception under the tent (gotta stick to this plan rain or shine since it will be on the invitation) or Plan B have your wedding & reception under the tent. Would it break your heart to have the ceremony under the tent too?

Rember that if you go with plan B, if it doesn’t rain you can have your ceremony outside and reception under the tent (which sounds like this is what you want) so if the possibility of having the ceremony under the tent doesn’t break your heart, I would take the risk.

Post # 5
2000 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

We, too, are having an outside wedding on March 13th!! & we live in Florida so the weather here is VERY unpredictable. We don’t really have an inside location to move to if it rains…well, there is a little pavillion but I’m just PRAYING that it doesn’t come to that! We are just taking the chance of the outside wedding.

Post # 6
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’d take the risk too and am lol in December.  btw everything will be perfect, you’re getting married on my mom and stepdad’s anniversary ;)..

The topic ‘March 6th Outdoor Wedding Dilemma’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors