(Closed) Marriage Prep 101

posted 9 years ago in San Francisco Bay Area
Post # 3
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

My fiance and I attended this workshop last July. I agree, they were fabulous! My fiance even said he enjoyed himself!

Post # 4
355 posts
Helper bee

Another satisfied Marriage Prep 101 graduate here.  I was sort of nervous that it would be a lot of “psycho-babble” for my guy but he thought it was really practical and efficient as well. 

Post # 5
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Since we’re Catholic we took the Enrich/Prepare exam and went over that with a marriage counselor and then went to Engaged Encounter for a weekend.  I thought we got alot out of the EE weekend, especially when compared to the two sessions we had with the counselor.  My guy has trouble sharing his feelings, it was really nice to read all the things he had to say about us, our relationship, where he wants to be and how he feels about me.  I would definitely recommend Engaged Encounter.  It’s hard to describe tangibly what we got out of it, but ever since then we have been closer than ever before.

Post # 6
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I mentioned this to my fiance and he is totally on board!  As a vegetarian, he is very excited about one of his favorite restaurants (Greens) catering it, and we were having problems finding non-religious counselors.  Thanks for the advice!

The topic ‘Marriage Prep 101’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors