This is what I wrote and sent to all of them… *explain the situation so you guys understand:
So that no one changes anything around, I have sent this to everyone:
1. First and foremost, it was extremely disrespectful to HUSBAND and I that you guys wore the same bridesmaid dress. If anything, it just told everyone that there is clearly something going on with all of us. People in your family asked if you were part of the bridal party, and that was just embarrassing for you. I already knew that you guys were wearing the same dress as DB notified me of the recent purchase and SISTER exchanged her dress. You guys just made an ass out of yourselves. Because I wasn’t going to stick up for you guys at all when anyone would ask.
2. The fact that you guys didn’t even have the decency or respect to acknowledge the fact that I too was in the church is an action enough that can go without saying more on your disrespect, lack of class and manners. You are at my wedding. That is mine and HUSBAND’s day. Not a time for you to try to make a point.
3. If you dislike me oh so much then you should not have attended a party I paid for. Which also goes into the fact, that if I am such a terrible person, then you (person knows who I’m talking to) should not have asked me to let them borrow thousands of dollars at a time. I wouldn’t ask anyone for favors if I hate then so much. Have respect. It wasnt ever about the money because i thought that we were practically family. I never cared that all of the money I let your family borrow was never repaid. Like I told SISTER, I was blindsighted by this entire situation. Now, I just see that you have all simply used me.
4. SISTER: you cannot disrespect my family, ie my mother. People saw you looking at her and locking an extremely terrible gaze. You can do whatever you want to me. But with my mother, that is a line you cannot dare cross. The fact that your father was saying dumb things to her* doesn’t mean she is accepting them. If you should be mad at someone, it should be your father for saying those things at that moment. Whether you bumped in to her on accident or not is up for questioning. But then not really as my aunt saw you looking at her with a stank face as did her entire table.
*Their mother passed away a year ago. Their father asked my mother out in front of them (my mother is divorced), she was embarrassed and shocked that he would have done something like that in front of his family. He then proceded to ask my mother to go home with him after the weddinf was over!
5. Aracely: Juan doesn’t live alone. He is not a bachelor. If you need him to watch your children, have the respect to talk to me about it as well. We can help you when we can. At this very moment, we are busy and have a lot going on. Once our insurance kicks in, by all means. But not before.
6. SISTER and SISTER were the only two people that benefited from our *raffle money for the dress. Given the situation, it is only fair you return the full amount given to you. HUSBAND says that SISTER already did.
* We held a stag and doe raffle to help pay for the wedding. We didnt get much, but it really helped. The sisters had used some of the money we made to buy their dresses. How does that make sense?!
7. SISTER: Your children have nothing to do with the problems you guys have with us. However, you keeping on insisting that HUSBAND is your new weekend babysitter is not right. I have my place here. HUSBAND is not a bachelor and he does not live alone. He is not going to watch 2 children and an infant alone. I am also here. You continuing to say that “he is doing it…he needs to learn how to watch the baby … he is your new sitter” I am not wallpaper. You need to respect and acknowledge me there too.
7. In order for this to work out, respect needs to be mutual. We cannot have these little spats here and there and continue sending out little hidden innuendoes. How do you think that is making HUSBAND feel? Like utter garbage. If you really did care for him, you wouldnt have done/said things to him on the most important day if his life.
8. HUSBAND and I are a family now. It’s up to you guys to decide whether or not you want to be a part of it or not. If you had so much of a problem; enough to make your brother feel like he meant nothing, then you should have also stood up and objected at the proper moment. Not showed to our entire family and friends that you guys need to one-up us.
So that is what I said to them. The only reply I obtained was from the eldest sister who said that we do things differently. They acknowledge that I am smart and I do things a different way. Wth does that mean? The whole problem is petty and ignorant.