martina liana 346

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

346 would be hard to add beading too. Check out 500 if you haven’t already picked. Similar but has clear beading on the lace. Otherwise add a fabulous beaded belt. 

Post # 6
3928 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@tricia36:  Which stores did you ask about the 500?  Are you calling all the stores in the area listed on the Essence web site?   I’m also a Martina Liana bride and spent ages on the phone but it was worth it!!  I found the dress I wanted to try in Morristown, NJ.  They had a nice selection of Martina Liana dresses.  

You could also consider adding the shimmer effect in your bouquet, perhaps with silver glittery flowers or add a few sparkly brooches to your bouquet.  Or maybe a sparkly ribbon??  

Post # 8
3928 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@tricia36:   My dress is #423.  *swoon*  I fell in love the moment I saw it.  I kept to my plan of visiting multiple stores and trying various silhouettes and styles, but I knew the #423 was The One.  I couldn’t be happier.   As you know the material and workmanship of the dresses is exquisite!     

Post # 10
126 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Have you already purchased 346? You can see how much it would be to have ML add the beading. They do custom changes like that… 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors