(Closed) martina liana 346

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
24027 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I think a beaded belt would look great with your dress!  In case you haven’t seen this, here is an old thread with some photos of brides who wore 346, some with belts (some beaded!).  Enjoy!

Martina Liana Dress Wobbles

Post # 4
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

346 would be hard to add beading too. Check out 500 if you haven’t already picked. Similar but has clear beading on the lace. Otherwise add a fabulous beaded belt. 

Post # 6
4706 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@tricia36:  Which stores did you ask about the 500?  Are you calling all the stores in the area listed on the Essence web site?   I’m also a Martina Liana bride and spent ages on the phone but it was worth it!!  I found the dress I wanted to try in Morristown, NJ.  They had a nice selection of Martina Liana dresses.  

You could also consider adding the shimmer effect in your bouquet, perhaps with silver glittery flowers or add a few sparkly brooches to your bouquet.  Or maybe a sparkly ribbon??  

Post # 8
4706 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@tricia36:   My dress is #423.  *swoon*  I fell in love the moment I saw it.  I kept to my plan of visiting multiple stores and trying various silhouettes and styles, but I knew the #423 was The One.  I couldn’t be happier.   As you know the material and workmanship of the dresses is exquisite!     

Post # 10
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Have you already purchased 346? You can see how much it would be to have ML add the beading. They do custom changes like that… 

The topic ‘martina liana 346’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors