Martina Liana 500… Pics Please!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

ok its wayyy too big for me but here is the #500 i tried on… Ivory lace over cognac tulle with oyster underlay…. i would have gone all ivory if i ordered it… its very champagne in this colourway….

the dress is gorgeous in real life though… sorry its a crap photo!

(nb: i bought #504 not this one)

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I tried this one on twice.  With a belt the first time and without the next.  It’s very very beautiful.  I believe this was with the Ivory lace over cognac tulle with oyster underlay.  You can get without the crystal beading, it makes it $100 cheaper.  Otherwise it is $1,999.

Post # 6
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Post # 7
12 posts
Newbee

I just bought it on Sunday!! Love it!! Even had to create a user name just to celebrate!!

Post # 16
12 posts
Newbee

Sorry, I literally created this account so I could post so forgive me if I’m not doing this correctly but this is the Martina Liana 500 in a sample size 8 (I’m generally a size 6-8 in tops in street clothes and a 2-4 bottom in street clothes) shown with beading in an ivory lace and tulle and a pewter satin underlay… I also have pictures from a different salon of me in a sample size 10 or 12 with the cognac tulle, ivory lace and cognac underlay (actually a beautiful color combo in pictures but a little too “didirty looking in real life!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors