Martina Liana 511 : (31 votes)
    60 %
    Lazaro 3207 : (21 votes)
    40 %
  • Post # 4
    3928 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Love the Martina Liana!!  The seams on the front of the Lazaro would bother me.  The fabric around them looks all wrinkly.

Bias alert –  😉   – I’m a Martina Liana bride – I tried on several dresses and just loved the fit and feel of them.  The fabric, cut, and workmanship were exceptional.  

Post # 5
    5997 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2013

@Astra:  +1 I’m also a Martina bride and the quality of their dresses are amazing

OP, try to see if any trunk shows are coming to your area and you can try on the new line before it’s offered in salons

Post # 6
    1951 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: February 2014

I love the cut of the ML much more. Plus, I’ve tried on her gowns and the fabric is amazing and very high quality. I didn’t end up buying a ML, but I’d wait around. The Lazaro isn’t going anywhere, and you have plenty of time. 

Post # 9
    337 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

@jeneric_wedding:  Both really pretty gowns, but I like the ML dress better and would totally wait.  If your wedding is next August – you have a bit of time.  I am a ML bride, but tried on and love Lazaro as well.  Just something about the pic above – when you move the dress wrinkles and doesn’t look as flattering in the skirt – but the top of the Lazaro is beautiful. ML beadwork though – is AMAZING, and from what I can tell there is a bit of beading on the top of this dress.  I’m sure it will be stunning!  Let us know what you end up with!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors