Martina Liana 587

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
353 posts
Helper bee

bump — I would like to see it on real brides in either ivory or pink too.  I love the simplicty of this dress

Post # 3
160 posts
Blushing bee

Here is the peony 587 in a size 16! I’m 5’3″ and 41-33-45. I ended up getting the size 18 for a little extra hip room and will probably have it taken in elsewhere. I love that the cups are generously sized. 

I’m also considering having the torso shortened as I think the flare happens too low on my legs. You can’t really tell in the photo, but I have it pulled up a little bit so the flare is where I want it. I wish dress designers did petite sizing!

I also ordered some extra peony silk to make a shoulder strap like the one I have on my shoulder in the photo. 

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I am in love with this dress it is my number 1 pick!

aquavenae is that the peony pink you tried on or the ivory? It looks beautfiful and very flattering! I have to request the sample dress and colour from the bridal boutique I am visiting and whichever colour you are wearing looks perfect to me. 🙂

Post # 5
160 posts
Blushing bee

EllaT:  this photo is of the peony! It is a pale pink and very beautiful.

Post # 6
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Thank you so much for responding!! I love the peony from your picture. The designer’s website made it seem a much deeper shade. I placed an order with the boutique to bring in the peony pink rather than the ivory, thank you again!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors