(Closed) May 1, 2011 – One Year Until Our Wedding!

posted 8 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
1585 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

One year will go by so fast!  Let the count down begin 🙂

Post # 4
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m May 21, but still consider the 1st of May to mean I have one year to go! Lol! I think the next year is going to go by super fast 🙂

What have you planned so far?

Post # 6
4385 posts
Honey bee

I’ve done a lot of the same stuff you have! We booked a reception venue (a restaurant), a church, our photographer, and I have my dress! I’ve chosen my party, but FI hasn’t (weird situation – he’s in a sort of friend transition time and wants to wait it out).

We’re also DIY-ing our centerpieces (my mom is anyways lol). We’re thinking of getting invites at Michael’s since neither of us is particularly crafty. We’re also thinking of having an ipod wedding since neither of us is super into dancing!

Right now we’re taking a bit of a planning break, but soon we’re doing our engagement photos and thinking about Save the Dates. I’d like to send them out in Sept/Oct. When are you thinking of sending them?

Post # 8
310 posts
Helper bee

I can’t wait!!!

Post # 9
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

In the past month, I have basically planned 90% of my wedding and now I feel like TIME HAS STOPPED!

Luckily, my semester will start in a couple of weeks and then I’ll have something else to focus on. Until then, I feel very excited and CANNOT wait until my wedding day, though we all have about 9 months to wait!

Anyone else feel this way?

The topic ‘May 1, 2011 – One Year Until Our Wedding!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors