(Closed) MAY 12, 2012…ALL BEES HEEEELP!!!!!

posted 6 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
5221 posts
Bee Keeper

just so you know….we are date twins!!! I am feelibg the pressure too:) 

Post # 4
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I am May 11th and feeling your pain! What style of music do you two like? We aren’t really country fans but are using ‘Then’ by Brad Paisley. You can stel ours if you want 😉

Post # 5
483 posts
Helper bee

Oh man, I’m getting married the weekend before you.  Yesterday md & FI had a huge blow out over nothing!

Sorry, I cant help with songs, but I feel your pain!

Post # 7
5221 posts
Bee Keeper

@grouch29:  I am *mostly* done… just tying up loose ends and trying not to hyperventilate =)

Post # 8
512 posts
Busy bee

@grouch29:  Hello to my fellow may 12 bride!

I can totally relate. We can’t choose our song (s??) either. I did choose my dad-dance song, Wonderful World by Louis Amrstrong, yes I know it’s been done before but I love it & so does dad.

So FI tells my future SIL over the phone that this is the only song we’ve chosen and not 1/2 hour later, she texts FI suggesting some good father-daughter songs without even mentioning that I have already picked the one I want…and I am 100% positive that she understood I had chosen ity but she obviously did not like it…

She suggested hmmm…butterfly kisses, daddy’s litle girl. Yes very nice songs but I find them just as cliche & they are so not me..,.I’m not Daddy’s little girl, don’t know if I ever have been & I really dont ever listen to that style of music.

FI said not to worry but I took that as a complete diss of the only song I chose & it’s a song that has nothing to do with her, it’s for dad & I. BTW, she is 15 yrs older than FI, hasd never left home & never dated for as long as I have know her (alnmost 8 yrs)….

Sorry for the vent, wow I hijacked your threat but obviously I needed to let that out, lol

Good luck, you’ve got great taste, you’ll find the right songs, just as I hopefully will…

Post # 9
217 posts
Helper bee

We are down to 29 days… *CRAP*

Post # 11
217 posts
Helper bee

11 days!!!!! Will be thinking of you gals and can’t wait to see some pictures from “our” big day! 😀

Post # 13
217 posts
Helper bee

@grouch29:  The last minute things sure add up quickly don’t they! Whew! So exciting tho! *Hugs to all*

Post # 14
215 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

We did our first dance to john legend, stay with you. My husband and I were going crazy trying to find a song that we both liked that want too mushy. Hopefully by now you’ve picked a song. But just thought I would their that out there.

Post # 15
835 posts
Busy bee

@mrsginmay:  We are date twins!!!!!

good luck to all of you ladies!!!! Our weekend is coming up!!!!! Yikes!!!!!!

Post # 16
326 posts
Helper bee

@grouch29:  I just wanted to mention that I happen to love Ray Lamontage – You Are The Best Thing – we’re not using it for our first dance, but it’s the second song they’re going to play.  I hope everyone finally chose their songs – I know that was BRUTAL for us as well.  3 DAYS, OMG!  I can’t believe it!!!!!

The topic ‘MAY 12, 2012…ALL BEES HEEEELP!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors