(Closed) MAY 15, 2010

posted 8 years ago in Chicago
Post # 3
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Hey there – I’m a 5.15.10 bride!  Getting married in the city and we’re pretty much done…even with the programs!  Just some small details and stuff to finish up…i.e. I’d have the menus done but our tasting isn’t until April.  How is planning going for you?  Where are you located?

Post # 5
102 posts
Blushing bee

I so love the Narnia Estate! I wish you will have an outdoor wedding because it is beautiful out there. Have to share some photos here, though it was indoor because it was pouring so bad.. still a beautiful place to get married! I am sure you guys will have a wonderful experience!

-Ian

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Now it’s my turn to apologize – haven’t been on here in ages!  Our reception is at the University Club of Chicago.  We hit a planning snafu this week which is why I’m back on the boards!!  I just got a quote from my salon for wedding hair – $1400!!!!  Crazy!!!  They tried to tell me that my mom’s hair, which is super short, will take an hour to do.  I can’t believe it.  So, I’m trying to find someone who will come to the Club for hair.  Found a great make-up artist so at least that’s done!  

How are the invitations coming?  I’m shipping our files off to the printer this week.  It’s gonna be here before we know it!

Post # 8
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Try Livia Caporale for hair – she did mine for my wedding and will travel to locations!

The topic ‘MAY 15, 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors