It’s so exciting and so nerve racking at the same time. My next grad school semester starts at the end of the month, so I’m am determined to get everything done before my break is over with.
-This past week we had our final meeting with our venue’s wedding coorodinator to finalize all the details. So all that’s left there is giving the last of the deposits and head counts.
– My brothers & dad just went & got their suits this morning & my FI is going to look for one in like an hour.
– Two bridesmaids have yet to find dresses, so I need to really twist their arm until they get one this month.
– Waiting on the flower girl to decide which dress she wants, so I can buy it.
– I need to write the ceremony & do my vows.
– I need to figure out what I’m doing with my hair & make-up.
– We still need to figure out gifts for the groomsmen & our parents.
– Do the seating chart (it’s really going to be a pain).
– Make emergency kits.
– Marriage license.
– Meet with photographer.
– Make wedding timeline.
– Make programs.
– Finish love box.
– Find stuff to do unity sand.
– Finish making handfasting cord.
– Make reserved seating signs.
– Order flowers.
– Finish making the last of the kissing balls.
– Make escort candles.
– Make place cards.
– Sew up some table runners.
– Buy sand for centerpieces.
– Decide on what sweets to have on our sweets table.
– Decide on cupcake flavors.
– Figure out sayings for tables & make signs.
– Figure out all music (ceremony & reception).
– Buy stuff for & make OOT bags.
– Buy stuff for & make bathroom baskets.
– Help throw wedding shower for my mom’s side of the family (we just had one from the grooms side last weekend).
– Have fun at the combined bachelor/bachelorette party!
Wow now that I’ve written it all down I realize I really need to get my butt in gear. Stupid wisdom teeth having to come out this past week and throwing me off track!