May 2014 Babies!! Am I really pregnant??

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1849 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

January 2014 mama stopping in to say congratulations and good luck! It really and truly does go by quickly! I feel like we just had our introduction board :-). I will say, it’s been nice to have a group of girls who are due around the same time as me to talk to during all these fun-filled stages :-). Good luck!!

Post # 4
Hostess
10916 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@scootied:  Loved reading that. Congratulations to you both.

Post # 5
1185 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

December 2013 mama popping in to say congrats!!! I love seeing new boards pop up!! so excited to see this!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!!!

Post # 7
3213 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

January Mama popping in to say congratulations and I can’t wait to see who else joins this thread! It’s always so exciting to see a new month open up 🙂

Post # 9
2258 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@scootied:  Yay for a new birth month! March mama here – I can’t believe we’re already onto a May thread! Congrats!

Post # 10
683 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

April mama stopping by!  Congrats!  Wow can’t believe it’s on to May already!

Post # 11
1185 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

@scootied:  despite liver complications I’m actually feeling great and having a very complaint free pregnancy! my little man will likely have to be delivered early but he will be safe! So dont let it get to you if you dont get Morning Sickenss (MS) or anything. I had it really bad for 3 days and never again! I did have food adversions first tri, but otherwise, everything was great! So don’t let the comments of MS being a good sign only, get to you :]

Post # 12
426 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

As a May 2nd baby, a die-hard Taurus and a Feb 2014 mama, I am psyched to see the May 2014 board. Congrats, mamas!

Post # 13
2883 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

@scootied:  ahh congratulations:)) such an exciting time in your life enjoy!

Post # 14
4587 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This thread is so crazy to see! I’m a May 2013 mommy (and May baby myself) and just wanted to pop in and say congrats!! It’s a great time of year to have a baby. 🙂

Post # 15
1540 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I love seeing the new month boards go up!  Congrats to all the May mamas!

Post # 16
881 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi ladies!  January mama here popping in to say Congratulations!!!  It is so fun to see the new baby boards pop up.  These boards have been so incredibly helpful to have throughout this process.  Enjoy every stage, it goes by faster than you think!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors