(Closed) May 2013 Babies

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay, thanks for starting this.  My EDD is May 8th!  I haven’t purchased anything yet…will probably wait a bit to do so.

Did you tell anyone else yet?  Only me and hubs know…I want to wait another week before saying anything to family. 

Honestly, I’ve been a bit tired, but don’t really have any symptoms yet. You?

Post # 4
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Yay! Thanks for starting the thread! My EDD is May 9, but we’ll see if that changes. I have my first doctor’s appointment this Wednesday. Yikes!

I’m going to be telling DH in the next couple of hours. I bought a digital test and am just waiting to reallllly have to pee before I take it.

Kind of a funny story. I POAS yesterday and thought it was negative so I threw it away. Curiosity got the best of me and I dug it out of the trash today. It was positive too. haha. I’m definitley not a patient person.

I’ve been super tired and have headaches. I’m also getting crampy today which makes me think AF is going to show.

Post # 5
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

Yay, im so happy someone made this board!! thanks:)

I think im due May 1st, but im not quite sure, as i didnt think i would be pregnant sooo quickly. It was our first try, and honestly i thought i had plenty of time..

mrsjapley I did the exact same thing..POAS and then thought to myself there is absolutley no way possible that i could be up the duff, and left it. When i came back to brush my teeth later that night i was about to chuck it and thought id better look at it, and there it was, that thin red line.. OMG. went and told DH that i actually didnt wait for the test to do its thing and we were actually pregnant.. i think we were both in shock for about 2 days..

ATM i am really tired, my boobs are starting to get really sore, and i have started to get morning sickness, sny time of the day.. oh and i can smell everything!!!

I have bought a chest of drawers that i am going to do up for babies room, and thats about it.. i think we are waiting till the doc sees us and confirms everything.

Post # 6
3226 posts
Sugar bee

Hi ladies,

How are you all holding up?

Today I was very tired. I pulled a neck muscle yesterady, so stayed home from work, but I went in today and it was just so uncomfortable. Plus my back hurt too – but I think that might be from the pregnancy.

I am kind of worried though, CM has been very watery and light brown all day…what I call my regular spotting.  However, I tested right now after work, just for peace of mind, and my lines are darker!  Do you think they would get darker if I was having a MC? I just don’t know what to think of the light brown CM 🙁

Post # 7
306 posts
Helper bee

@luli29:  I don’t think I’d worry about it too much yet. I read today that brown discharge is normal and shouldn’t be concerning. You should only be concerned if it’s bright red with clots along with cramping. But I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt to mention it to your doctor to ease your fears. Your tests look great by the way! Mine are still super light.

I’m feeling pretty good still. Pretty tired and still quite crampy. I had a weird pain in my side all day but I don’t think it’s pregnancy related.

I have my first doctor’s appointment tomorrow so I’m trying to think of lots of questions to ask her. Hopefully it makes it feel more real. I kept forgetting that I’m pregnant today. It’s still so weird to say!!!

Post # 8
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

@luli29:  Def darker!! so so happy for you!!! please dont forget about us on the TTC boards! you were such an awesome inspiration to all of us!! have an awesome and healthy 9 mths!!!

Post # 9
466 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - Sweet ceremony by the sea and sunset celebration on the North Shore of Hawaii

welcome May Mamas!!!! SO excited for all of you!! if you gals have any questions, feel free to hang out at the April board and see what we’ve been chatting about this past month.

Post # 10
306 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs. Ostrich:  Thanks! I’m excited as well… or at least I am when I remember I’m pregnant. hah. I’ve definitley been checking out the April board to see what I should expect. So far I am just terrified of morning sickness.

Post # 11
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

Hi all!, 

Hope your all feeling well!! no morning sickness, but geeze  thought my girls were sore a few days ago… OMG!! my DH cant even hug me they are that sore.. And its bad as i do a bit of Personal Training, it feels like my bra, (which is one of the best sports bras you can get) is not doing anything!!! i feel like i need to go and get some tape just to keep em from bouncing!! sorry TMI, but they hurt like crazy! its not fun at all…

Im still playing sport and dont intend on giving it up anytime soon.. might have to when my belly is bigger than the basketball.. Anyone else playing a sport??

luli29  the ines def look darker!! like heaps! and as mrsjapley said i wouldnt get too stressed about it yet. maybe just mention it to your Dr.

I didnt have spotting, but i did have some cramping. but it went away every time after i exercised.

it still feels weird to say im pregnant.. will hopefully sink in when we finally go to the doctors 🙂

Post # 12
3226 posts
Sugar bee

@MrsStrawberry24:  That is so sweet of you! I will pop in every now and then to root you on!!!

I’m exactly 4 weeks today, or is it 5 weeks? I’m 4w0d -in the FF Pregnancy milestone tracker it says I’m in week 5???? 

Post # 13
306 posts
Helper bee

@luli29: I’d say you’ve completed your fourth week and are just starting your fifth. My preggo app says I am 4 weeks 1 day and FF says I am 4 weeks 0 days. I’m hoping my doctor can clarify for me.

Post # 15
306 posts
Helper bee

Well I am 14DPO today. Yay! Officially into my fifth week. My cramps seem to have gone away for the most part so I feel a bit better about that today.

I went to my doctor’s appointment last night and was flooded with information. She bumped my EDD back to May 11 (insert sad face here) but I know it’ll change again when I get my ultrasound…. which isn’t until somewhere betweem 11 – 13 weeks! Now I have to go for some blood tests and then back to my doctor in 4 weeks to go over my results and for a basic physical.

Has anyone else’s doctors already booked them into a hospital for delivery?! haha. The first thing she asked me was where I wanted to deliver. So I am booked and ready to go!

Still haven’t told anyone. Four more weeks til we break the news!

The topic ‘May 2013 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors