(Closed) May 2013 brides – Florist????

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
Post # 4
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

When to Book a Wedding Florist:

When to hire a wedding florist

The Knot: 6-8 monthsWeddingWire: 6 monthsBrides.com: 6 monthsMy suggestion: 6-9 monthsNotes:  Now we’re getting into the wedding vendors who can do multiple weddings in one day.  Most florists can handle a few weddings at a time depending on the size of their shop, so booking one at a year before your wedding isn’t as crucial.  That being said, I think that it also depends on how important the flowers are to you.  If you have your heart set on a certain florist or a certain style, then I say pull the trigger and put down a deposit.  The really good florists in our area still sell out during the busy season, so you can’t wait too long.

Here is the link for the rest of the vendors if you need them:    http://www.mydeejay.com/blog/2009/07/wedding-planning-timeline-when-to-book-wedding-vendors-wedding-vendor-checklist/

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi! I am also getting married May 4th, 2013. I have research florists but probably will not book one until January 2013.  Most of the florists provide more accurate pricing by them.

Post # 7
1748 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I booked mine right after we got engaged in January and got a quote and all.

Post # 9
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I just finished viewing the trial and put down the deposit. Maybe it’s the area but we talked to 3 florists and 2 already had other brides inquiring about our date.

Post # 10
13 posts
Newbee

I would say book a florist asap. The earlier the cheaper. Also dont go with the first florist, nor one who is charging and arm and a leg. What usually helps out is booking florist for centerpieces and bridal flowers sometimes florist give discounts the more items you add. Well have a beautiful blessed wedding! Post many photos!

🙂

Miyanna

The topic ‘May 2013 brides – Florist????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors