(Closed) May 2013 Brides — when is your bachelorette party?

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
2861 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Mine will be in March.

Post # 5
12 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married on May 25th too! My bachelorette party is going to be in February because we’re all off for Mardi Gras. 

Post # 6
752 posts
Busy bee

So far I haven’t heard anything about a bachelorette party (or FI’s bachelor party). I know where, but no word on dates yet or people to invite. 

Post # 7
22 posts
Newbee

@KHR20507:  I’m getting married May 25th as well. My bachelorette party will be 1-2 weeks prior to the wedding. The bridal shower, however, will be the first Saturday in March.

Post # 8
111 posts
Blushing bee

My bridal shower and stagette is taking place April 27th!

Post # 9
190 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a May 25th bride, and my bachelorette is April 20th.

Post # 10
50 posts
Worker bee

I’m a May 25th bride as well. We’re going to Vegas the first week on April. My Bridal shower will be the last week of April. I didn’t want to do anything the month of the wedding, it would be way too stressful for me! 

Post # 12
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

So far I HAVE NO IDEA. Is that a bad thing? I thought these were suprise parties for the Bride? I hope I have one! 🙂

Post # 13
190 posts
Blushing bee

@KHR20507:  that’s super cool!

I know the dates of mine because my work schedule can be odd, so my maids had to tell me to plan them when I could come!

Post # 14
71 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married May 25th. One of my showers and bachelorette party is April 14th!

Post # 15
79 posts
Worker bee

@KHR20507:  We haven’t set any dates for mine yet (and I’m getting married a day after you). I’m pretty sure it will have to be mid-May, as one of my bridesmaids is having a baby in March and the other is out of town for a PhD program (and won’t be back until May).

Post # 16
205 posts
Helper bee

My bachelorette party is May 4th … we’re going to the Kentucky Derby! Can’t wait!

The topic ‘May 2013 Brides — when is your bachelorette party?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors