May 2014 bride to be!!

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Almost date twins! I’m getting married on the 23rd 😀  yayyyyyyy!!  I have bought my dress and have booked just about everything , I feel like you can never be too early! 

Post # 5
133 posts
Blushing bee

You sound like you’re on track! The only things I have left to book is my entertainment and make up artist! I WAS SO PICKY ABOUT A PHOTOGRAPHER TOO!!! lol so I know how you feel about that! for my culture (I’m Arabic) my wedding is considered to be small. It is a norm for our weddings to be around 500-700 people, I know that sounds ridiculous and crazy… And it is lol I’m having about 300 people and everyone is so shocked that I’m having such a “small” wedding hahahaha 

Post # 7
133 posts
Blushing bee

@soon2bmrsdam:  nope I’m not DIY. But I don’t have a coordinator helping me either lol because this is the norm here I know how to handle it myself and I think I’m doing pretty good if I say so myself 🙂 

Post # 8
518 posts
Busy bee

@soon2bmrsdam:  I’m a May 2014 NC bride too!  May 3 for me.  Only six months away for me, which is CRAZY!  I looked at pretty much every photographer in NC because I am UBER picky too; let me know if you want any info on ones I looked at.  I have a ridiculous spreadsheet of info on them all…

Post # 9
4 posts
Wannabee

Hi Everyone, I’m new to all of this, but I’m a May 24, 2014 Bride too!!!

Post # 10
2428 posts
Buzzing bee

Aahhhh May is coming up SO QUICK! We got a lot of big things done a few months ago and then kinda just took a break, haha. 

So far we have booked the venue, video/photography, caterer, rentals, day of coordinator, and bought my dress. 

There’s a lot of little things left to do but I feel like some things can’t be done until closer. Our favors will be little succulent pots so I don’t want to buy any of those now. 

@MissAly:  

@soon2bmrsdam:  

Congrats on having so much done already! I need to stop being so lazy, haha!

Post # 11
133 posts
Blushing bee

My dress just came in last week and so have my shoes!!! Woooo I’m so excited 😀 let the alterations begin! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors