May 2014 Brides – How is your Weather Looking?

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 2
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

May 3, Houston, TX: High of 83, Low of 64, sunny.

Hoping for a bit of cooler weather!

Post # 3
1287 posts
Bumble bee

May 3rd as well, and right now 54 degrees and chance of rain.  I have expected rain from day one (thought I would set myself  up for a positive surprise, rather than a negative one?!), but I was hoping for slightly WARMER temps than that 🙂

Keep in mind, the past two weekends were 70 and sunny!!!  OF COURSE!

Post # 4
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Smithfield Center

May 25, Smithfield, VA: High of 82, Low of 62, sunny.

I really hope that doesn’t change!

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee

Uggghhhh…. Cloudy with a little Rain on the 24th- if the rain could hold off I would be happy as it’s supposed to be outside…. 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  allsevenofus. Reason: spelling
Post # 6
126 posts
Blushing bee

May 31st, Spencer MA (Central Mass):  66 and mostly sunny – I’ll take it!!!

Post # 7
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Ok, jumping into this thread even though we are getting married in June (hope that’s ok!). I just checked but we are 53 days out (grr!). So far all we have is a high of 75 degrees (I would be happy with that :D). I will check back in a week and let you know the scoop!

Thanks for my new obsession lol

Post # 8
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

futureMRSjrs:  We looked at a few houses in Spencer, lovely area. Ultimately we ended up buying in Dudley but I just thought this was such a cool cooincidence! 

Post # 9
144 posts
Blushing bee

Weather in the spring/summer where I am getting married is pretty unpredictable, but I was curious as to what my forecast was.  May 10: 74/59 with partial sunshine, with the same forecast the following week but a thunderstorm the day before.  Outside wedding, but luckily we have a back-up plan!

Post # 10
161 posts
Blushing bee

May 5, outer banks NC, sunny and warmer, high 86 and low 53

Post # 12
1653 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Oh, the memories!  I was a May 3, 2013 bride and remember the obession of checking daily!  Good weather wishes to all you May brides 🙂  We had a gorgeous day (as it rained all week leading up to it!)

Post # 13
595 posts
Busy bee

Oh m gosh now I’m nervous! We are May 10th right outside of Philadelphia and smack dab in the middle of two thunderstorms  I pray it changes!!

Post # 14
343 posts
Helper bee

May 3rd, sunny and warm. High 90!! (West Texas)

Post # 15
126 posts
Blushing bee

FutureMrs.Sunshine:  That is too funny, Spencer is such a small town I’m so shocked someone recognized the name!  Dudley is equally as nice, congratulations!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors