May 2014 Brides – show us what you got!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
630 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@CocoClassic:  HELLO fellow May Bride 🙂

I don’t have nearly what you do yet, but so far….

MY Bouquet and flowers!

Our ceremony site

Our reception venue

We also have our DJ, and our AMAZING photographer!

I have SO much more to do! I’ve gone dress shopping a few times, and there are a couple that I like, but nothing that has WOW’d me yet (I’m VERY indecisive…). We also have our tuxes picked out.

(I think this is the one….haha. Can’t remember EXACTLY which one!)

And…that’s about it! I know other things that I’d like to buy myself/buy my BMs, but I haven’t purchased a lot of that stuff yet…we still have time 🙂

Post # 5
630 posts
Busy bee

@CocoClassic:  I bet! Plus you have to worry about traveling…definitely makes things harder!

Post # 6
630 posts
Busy bee

@CocoClassic:  By the way, your dress is GORGEOUS!!! And I love your invites! Too cute 🙂

Post # 10
630 posts
Busy bee

@CocoClassic:  Well, I adore your dress, so I’m so glad you found one you really love!

@traveller23:  Wow girl!! Love your pictures 🙂 The BM dress is just gorgeous! And your dress!! LOVE!

Post # 11
461 posts
Helper bee

I am ordering my dress soon, it is so brand new that there are no photos online yet! Here are my bridesmaid dresses:

Post # 12
1721 posts
Bumble bee

Um..can you pack me?! Rio is gonna b an amazing place to get married at! So jealous! You’re dress is amazing, I’m sure you were stressed out when your first dress fell through…but obviously it was bc you hadn’t ordered this one!

Post # 14
630 posts
Busy bee

Got my DJ ladies! Another thing checked off my list!!!

Post # 15
305 posts
Helper bee

I’m doing a brooch bouquet too, no pics though. I have my dress:

Our venue:

We have our caterer and we’re getting our Save the Dates printed this week.

Post # 16
1040 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve got my centerpiece flowers:

Which will go into tin cans that look similar to this:

Along with these DIY votive holders (the DIY can be found here http://www.taradennis.com/images/celebrate/weddings/wedding_glass_votive_MI_600.jpg):

Our cake topper will be something alone the lines of this:

My bouquet will hopefully be this.. it’s sold out but I’m going to contact the seller and see if she’ll make me one (found here at this link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/98310909/sheet-music-rose-bridal-bouquet-ivory)

Other than that, I have my DJ, tent/table/chair rentals, cake, and photographer nailed down. I have my first dress appointment in September at Dolly Couture!  😀

ETA: oh, and the FI is finishing up on our Save-the-date cards design. I’ll post that once it’s completed 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors