May 2014, Show me your colors!

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@Jw1724:  We don’t have a traditional set of wedding colors, but the decor of our venue and our flower colors are rose, gray and gold. So de facto wedding colors!

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee

Post # 6
942 posts
Busy bee

My inspiration board that I found on Google – these aren’t my images! Our colors are navy, grass green, brown (because of the venue), and white.

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee

Our colors are Navy Blue and Fuschia. My dress is ivory.  The groom and groomsmen will probably be in charchoal gray tuxedos.  I chose these colors because I really like the color contrast between Navy Blue and Fuschia, and they respectively fit my FH’s and my personalities.  I think the charcoal gray will go well w/ Navy Blue, but since we’re getting married in Gettysburg, PA, one of my BMs pointed out that the blue and gray would match Civil War colors.  Not sure if that’s a bonus or a reason to stay away from it.  Tongue Out

Post # 8
387 posts
Helper bee

Minus the sunflowers

Post # 9
Hostess
2575 posts
Sugar bee

Mint.Blush.Peach.Gold

Post # 10
1137 posts
Bumble bee

I saw this palette:

Coral, navy, white and antique gold

and I loveeeed it… but since I am going more for a rustic vive, that gold is turning to a light brown 😀

Post # 11
106 posts
Blushing bee

My colors are white and gray with accent color orange.

Post # 12
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - alder manor

These flowers with Grey BM dresses!

More of a grey than “Khaki”

Post # 13
1237 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts

Main colors are plum and grey/silver. Accent colors are white, silver. It will look closer to second picture.

Post # 14
92 posts
Worker bee

This is the color of my girl’s dresses and the colors I’m using for accent/flowers with a bit of camo/rustic/burlap thrown in.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors