MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
6502 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

CocoLoco523:  Congratulations again! It’s always good to see another month of babies and mamas. How are you feeling?

Post # 5
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We have a threads!  Nice job CocoLoco523 😉

I’m waiting to officially rollcall until I get my lab results back, but assuming all’s well, I’ll definitely be here.  It’s always fun to see the new month threads start to fill up.

And you’re in good company – I get nervous going to the bathroom every time too.  Exciting, but definitely a scary time! 

Post # 6
349 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m going to hold off on the roll call until next week, but I SHOULD be joining you soon (EDD May 2nd based on LMP). I had a very early negative on a qualitative blood test last week, but my HPTs are showing a pretty nice progression… so I’m hopeful!

Post # 8
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

CocoLoco523:  congratulations! I’ve seen you around TTC boards, I know you’ve been trying for a while. I’m very happy for you! 

Post # 9
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

We are TTC now. I’m hoping I can join this thread soon! Find out in a couple of weeks! 

Post # 10
4677 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

It’s great to see the May Mommas board!  Congrats ladies! I’m really lucky I’ll be joining you in a few weeks.  

Post # 12
2251 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Congrats Mama’s! Hoping this will be my month too!

Post # 14
4029 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I may/may not be joining this thread. DH and I use FAM and had a slipup the day before I ovulated. If I do become pregnant (only 6DPO) I will be joining this thread. If not, good luck to you ladies!

Post # 15
53 posts
Worker bee

Im hesitant to post, as im terrified of miscarriage, but im going to proceed optimistically.

Edd: based on ovulation date -May 2, 2015

Tested 8dpo and got a strong positice that day.

Symptoms- sore breasts, intermittent cramping, some tearfulness with no good reason, sleep changes?? Ive been up at 4 am for the past 4 days. Anyone else?

I am so worried about.miscarriage, I brace myself for it eveeytime I go to the bathroom.

Sending babydust for sticky babies for us all!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors