May 2015 Wedding Dates

posted 3 years ago in May 2015
Post # 4
404 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Monday Feburary 23rd 

FI is in the middle of the year long + 6 months of training for RCMP Cadet training, so our date will be right after everything finishes, and after he’s been away for 6 months!

Post # 5
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

We are thinking either May 16 or 23.  Originally I wanted May 2, but FI’s brother is getting married 2 weeks before, so I wanted to space it out at least a little bit.  We’re just trying to decide which long weekend would overall be best (we are Canadian, but will have American guests).

Post # 6
432 posts
Helper bee

May 15, 2015 

There is only a significant with the month because a year or two after we were dating everybody would ask when we were going to get hitched. FI always responded with “In May.” The person would than say “why may?” FI would respond “May that day never come.” So we are going with May because May will finally arrive. It has been an ongoing joke and we are incorporating it into our save the dates.

Post # 7
1110 posts
Bumble bee

We went to look at one of our venue choices today, and I was shocked to learn literally every Saturday in 2014 is fully booked, and 2015 is starting to book up too.  May 16 was our first choice, and was booked!  So they are holding May 23, 2015 for us until next week so we can check out other venues, but I think this might be it!  So excited!

Post # 8
2968 posts
Sugar bee

@MissMay3003:  Ours will be the day after yours on Sunday, the 31st of May 2015.

We decided on the date before we got engaged and the reasoning for it was that we wanted to have it on a Sunday so we could get the venues we wanted but we didn’t want our guests to have to worry about work on Monday – thus we wanted to have it on a Sunday of a three day weekend. And there’s only one three-day weekend in winter and the Sunday happened to be the 31st.

As it turned out, the gemstone for May is emerald which is the stone for my engagement ring and we got engaged on the 13th which is the mirror number (I’m not sure if that’s even the correct term) for 31 lol.

Post # 9
239 posts
Helper bee

@MissMay3003:  date twins! Saturday, May 30, 2015. 

No real significance, other than I always wanted to get married in May or June, and we wanted the weather to be nice since we wanted an outdoor ceremony. 

Post # 11
12 posts
Newbee

Yah! I’m getting married May 9th! No real significance, but he did propse on August 9th 🙂

Post # 12
270 posts
Helper bee

Im getting married May 29th! I graduate nursing school 2.5 weeks before that so it will be a busy busy month!

Post # 13
584 posts
Busy bee

May 30th! I considered May 23rd because May 22nd is the anniversary of our first date, but I decided not to do Memorial Day weekend.

Post # 14
265 posts
Helper bee

May 25 2015… Monday/Memorial Day. 6 years to the day after our first date, Memorial Day 2009. Same city, too! He took me to the city we had our first date in to pick out my ring, and we did! Now he just has to propose!

Post # 16
1773 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi I my DH and I are renewing our vows on May 2, 2015! Just beginning the planning stages,. So excited!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors