186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Im in.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/34

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD9

Ovulation Date: No idea, I have had long crazy cycles after coming off the pill. OVIA has my FW for the last week of April.

POAS Date: May 11

Usual Cycle Length: I wish I´d know. First cycle after coming off the pill was 40 days, and then 75 days, so I don’t know, praying for a regular cycle now.

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, OPK´s, Tempting and charting CM.

Trying anything new this month? I started Maca this cycle.

What are you most looking forward to this summer? Going to the beach with DH and traveling in general.

Post # 4
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I wanna join! I’ve been waiting aaaages to be able to join a POAS board. My last cycle was 68 days long, and I’m pretty sure it was anovulatory. In the cycles I have ovulated, since I’ve been tracking, it’s been between day 25 – 45 though, so either way I’ll have a May PAOS date.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/34

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 10

Ovulation Date: could be anywhere from 25th April – 15th May

POAS Date: 6th May (total guess, but it’s our first anniversary so it would be so cool to get a BFP then!)

Usual Cycle Length: anywhere from 32 – 68 days 

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD every few days from now onwards, and at least every 2 days when I start getting more fertile EWCM. 

Trying anything new this month? Nope (well, hopefully I’ll actually ovulate, that would be new since we started trying!)

What are you most looking forward to this summer? No one thing in particular really…just lots of weekends away, days out, and generally just enjoying what will hopefully be the last summer just the two of us!

Post # 5
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

mrsmcdbee :  

My last cycle was 75 days; I almost went crazy so I feel your pain.

Is there a particular reason why your cycles are that long? My OB GYN won’t do any further tests to me until past 6 months after coming off the pill.

Post # 6
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

So excited!

Your age/partner’s age: 28/28

Baby #: 2!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 7

Ovulation Date: 5/6

POAS Date: 5/20

Usual Cycle Length: 30-32

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): We’ll be driving across the state, then flying to Europe so we’ll BD as often as time allows. Still on prenatals from baby #1, taking Royal Jelly and using preseed. 

Trying anything new this month?

What are you most looking forward to this summer? Going backpacking around Europe and hoping to give my son a sibling while we’re there! I hiked the Inca Trail in Peru when I was pregnant with my first so to conceive our next in Paris seems fitting.

Post # 10
113 posts
Blushing bee

I’m very very new to this! 🙂

Your age/partner’s age:  34/36

Baby #:  3

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD 13

Ovulation Date:  Not sure. We miscarried in January so my cycles haven’t been real consistent. Egg white CM this morning though! 

POAS Date:  5/1

Usual Cycle Length:  27-33ish

Cycles Trying:  2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Daily CM and position check. Prenatals. 

Trying anything new this month?  It’s all about the mind set right now. Staying positive and driving passion. 

What are you most looking forward to this summer?  Possibly going on a delayed honeymoon!! 

Post # 11
1238 posts
Bumble bee

MsGinkgo :  

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age:  32/32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 3

Ovulation Date: April 22nd

POAS Date: May 6th

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: We are on lucky 15!!!! Yup, 15 cycles of TTC

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD Timing, Charting again, the usal

Trying anything new this month? Tried everything in the book already.

What are you most looking forward to this summer? Getting tan and being outside.

Post # 13
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Stonehouse at Stirling Ridge

Your age/partner’s age: 24/24

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date:  no idea this cycle can be anywhere from 4/22-4/25

POAS Date: 5/9 

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: #8

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): trying to relax a little more no OPKS just taking my prenatals. 

Trying anything new this month? nope

What are you most looking forward to this summer? our vacation! We’re headed to LA and will probably take a ride to las vegas for a night or two. 

Post # 15
113 posts
Blushing bee

MsGinkgo :  Thanks!! I’ve been using Glow to enter positions. I also started an excel spreadsheet with daily position and CM. I’m really just tracking it to see when I may be getting close to O. I’m not necessarily using the app to make predictions of when it happens since my cycle hasn’t been very reliable anyway. So each morning when I check, I make a note so I can reference the cycle day and position from the previous month. Mostly though, when it feels like I’m getting close, I just get excited and use the excitement to get hubby in the mood 🙂 

The topic ‘May 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors