May 2018 brides

posted 4 months ago in May 2018
Post # 31
777 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

moz89 :  I am kinda on a diet! I bought my dress last Feb and it seems to not need alterations so I’m trying to keep it that way and stay the same size :p

I finished invitations (all I had to do is address them, I ordered them at a vista print sale).

I’m currently done until I get RSVPs in and can work on the seating chart (and possibly make more center pieces).

The one thing that’s been avoided is choosing a first dance song because I’m so not into that!

Post # 32
253 posts
Helper bee

I can’t believe its 4 months away! Everything for mine is almost done, just small details like diy decor, choosing songs and cake flavours and picking out accessories. My main concern is loosing the rest of my baby weight…my dress does not close 🙁

Post # 33
62 posts
Worker bee

moz89 :  I commend you for running I absolutely hate it.  I am just trying to be super concious of what I eat and trying to work out everyday.  So far I am failing bad with the gym part but I am slowly getting my motivation because I know I want to feel my absolute best! Keep going!

Post # 35
62 posts
Worker bee

becks90 :  Yes, you’re right I need to go and explore what other options there are. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors