6598 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Here are some inspirations boards for you:

Post # 5
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My sister had those same colors and her wedding was also in May! Her tables looked like the pic above (last row, end pic). Except she alternated- so some tables had orange tablclothes and pink napkins and vice versa. She also did the same for centerpieces- she had pink boxes with orange flowers and vice versa. 2 BM’s carried pink roses and 2 BM’s carried orange roses. She even had her husband wear a pink tie and the groomsmen wear orange ties!! I thought it was going to look like a circus and way over the top, but it turned out great. She is an artist so she def has an eye for color!

Post # 7
493 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@ossmith: Glad I could help. In my sister’s bouquet, she had the same color roses as we did, but also had white flowers and green orchids. Really pretty! For vases, she had some sort of cardboard triangle looking thing. I will try to find out where she got them.

Post # 11
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Our wedding is June 2011 and I’m having the colors Tangerine and hot pink with bright lime. 🙂 i just love the colors. I think i will have my bridesmaids in Hot pink dress and white shoes and i will be in hot pink shoes 🙂

Post # 12
722 posts
Busy bee

This is my inspiration board. I am using those colors as well- They are bold colors so i didn’t want to overuse them.
My flowers are orchids like in the pictures, but pink and orange ones.

Post # 13
1166 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I’m not doing pink, but I am doing bright orange and lime green (with some turquoise thrown in). For flowers, i’m using gerber daisies (orange, but you could mix orange and pink) and green spider mums, plus some bells of Ireland for height and drama. Here are some inspiration pics for the bouquets/centerpieces in your colors (and with other flowers thrown in):

I LOVE the idea of gray suits, by the way – it’s the perfect neutral to soften and add sophistication with all the bright colors.

Post # 14
1166 posts
Bumble bee

Oh, and here are some bridesmaid dresses in great shades of orange and pink (from the “Purely Alfred Angelo” line, in silk dupioni). There are several styles that come in these colors – I selected the strapless/sweetheart style not pictured here (shows in yellow in the website). You can seem the all at:

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/displayCollection.aspx?CategoryId=4ace21e5-3588-4dd4-937d-5edc4e074d3b

Post # 15
1166 posts
Bumble bee

And if you like plaid, I think this one is really cute! (Also from the Purely Alfred Angelo line)

Post # 16
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I recently found this inspiration board featuring tangerine wedding decorations and ideas. Hope this helps!

– Jennifer Leigh

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors