May 31, 2014 Brides, Have you sent your Save the Dates??

posted 3 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
194 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Merlin29:  I’m not the 31st, but I’m may and I’ve already sent them out! We are having a DW so sent them out in august…

Post # 4
1422 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

Yes! We sent them 2 weeks ago! Everyone is so excited…its such a great feeling. Until I realized that I have to search for and order our custom invites, but until I do so I am just gunna soak in the glory of having that done.

Also, we have a LOT of people coming from out of town/state so we decide to do it pretty early!

@Merlin29:  I had the same issue with my FI …its very frustrating! But I had a one okay maybe a few rants and it got done! I told him he better have his stuff together so we the actual invitees go a little smoother 🙂

Post # 5
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - The Cove Lakeside Resort

i sent mine out in late june? Can’t remember now… Had an issue with my sister getting married 2 weeks after me, and pretty much everyone from my side has to travel so I got mine out early…. 

Post # 6
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

I’m planning on sending them out in the beginning of November… They’re ready to go, so just counting down the days now! They have a winter theme, so I want to get past Halloween before sending them out.

Post # 7
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Yes! We are on the holiday weekend so we felt like a little more advanced notice was needed! We sent out about a month ago!

Post # 8
1056 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - Cedar Lake Cellars

I’m a week later (June 7th) and we’re sending them out at the end of the month.  But, that’s partially because we’re waiting on getting engagement pictures back.  

Post # 9
2209 posts
Buzzing bee

May 24 bride here.  We’re waiting for our photog to finish editing our engagement photos still…then we’ll order our Save the Dates.  We’ll probably get them from VistaPrint; I haven’t ordered in so long that I don’t remember how slow they are in shipping.

Hoping we can get them out before October 20th; there’s camping near our venue that some of our guests will want to take advantage of, and the registration for 2014 opens on November 1st.  It’s a holiday weekend, so I hope we can get them out on time so folks have a crack at camping if they want to!

Post # 11
2696 posts
Sugar bee

@Merlin29:  Hi date twin(S)!!! FI and I just took our E-Pics 2 weekends ago, We plan to send ours buy the end of October.

Post # 12
365 posts
Helper bee

We sent ours out in July because everyone from his side has to travel across country and with school ending around the same time we wanted to make sure people held out on their vacation plans. 

Post # 13
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Plannign on sending ours out mid November after my sister’s wedding on 11/10. Trying to have the STDs count as Christmas cards as well. 2 birds with one stamp

Post # 14
23 posts
Newbee

I feel like I sent mine out wayyyy to early but we sent ours out at exactly 9 months to the day, since it falls on Memorial Day weekend!! 🙂

Post # 15
346 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m probably super late in sending mine out.  I’ve got an early May wedding. Though we had a late e sesh and I wanted to use an engagement pic on the save the dates. Hoping to have them out first week of November.

Post # 16
23 posts
Newbee

@bapbap:  well, honestly…all that matters is that you are actually sending them out. Some brides don’t even believe in save the dates!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors