(Closed) May 4th 2013

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
Post # 4
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Me! I have a two engagement and I’m so happy we are now coming up on the one year mark! Also knee deep in planning already!

Post # 6
1279 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@mixtapehearts:  That’s great! We got engaged September 2010, and I started doing wedding stuff right away!! We’ve already booked venue, photographer, florist and I got my hair/make-up artist. Best of luck to you and your planning! πŸ™‚ Most of all – Have fun!!

Post # 7
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@happybbbeee:  And I thought I was ahead of the game, but you’ve got more than me! 

I’ve been engaged since May 2011 and we’ve got venue, rabbi, videographer, and a wedding planner.

Going to talk to photographers since weekend!

Post # 8
33 posts
Newbee

Me! We got engaged sep 2011 at wdw, booked most things! Yay for may 4th brides ! 

Post # 9
1279 posts
Bumble bee

Whoa – I put engaged Sept. 2010…wrong/typo. Ooops! Engaged Sept. 2011.

Post # 10
1279 posts
Bumble bee

@MissNumbers:  Best of luck with your booking a photographer this weekend!!

@Maddy87uk:  Yay! I am really enjoying the planning process so far!

Post # 11
45 posts
Newbee

My fiancee & I got engaged on June 5th 2011.

me too!! May 4th 2013 will be my fiancee & i wedding date and our 7 year dating anniversary !! πŸ™‚ so excited!

Post # 12
165 posts
Blushing bee

we just decided tonight, that we are changing our wedding date to May 4th 2013! I am so excited!

Post # 13
2 posts
Wannabee

Me!  We just booked our venue last night.  I am so excited.  We will be getting married the day before our 12 year aniversary so everyone is REALLY excited for this to FINALLY be happening.  And my fiancee is really excited because he can say “May the 4th be with you” all day long.

Post # 14
40 posts
Newbee

@mixtapehearts:  I.m a star wars day bride as well ……..

Post # 15
52 posts
Worker bee

Hey there! My fiance is the same re saying May 4th, see my user name LOL And no, I’m not a star wars fan.  Hows the planning going girls?

Post # 16
40 posts
Newbee

@mixtapehearts:  Ive booked our ceromony, but nothing for our reception yet. Been looking at save the date and invations plan to make as much as possible myself.

May the fourth be with you. 

The topic ‘May 4th 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors