(Closed) May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
4574 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@pink_sherbert:  I will know next week if I will be part of this Thread.

Post # 6
2202 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Oops oops!! Sorry, didn’t realize what the thread title was, my naturopath figures I won’t get a BFP this month so I will be joining you guys at some point but for now I took away the roll call… Except the book question bbecause I liked it πŸ™‚

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?:

ooo good question! Book of negros, Wicked & all sequel books, Harry Potter (I’ve re-read the book series once a year since 1999…. Yup… Read them about 15 times) πŸ™‚

Post # 8
1963 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’ll come join you on this one!

Roll Call!!

Current Cycle Day: CD 3

Ovulation Date: FF says CD 19/April 22nd

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  This will be my 3rd cycle off the pill. The first was 36 days long, the 2nd 28 days, so I am hoping for something inbetween this time. FF says AF will arrive on May 6th, so for now we will say POAS May 7th.

Cycles trying:  This will be the 2nd cycle actually trying

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): I am charting, we will try to BD everyday that I might be fertile, I am also taking Evening Primrose Oil 2x a day until O and drink Red Raspberry leaf tea 1-2 times a day until O, and taking B6 1x a day for the whole cycle in hopes of lengthening my luteal phase. As well this cycle I am going to try to start tracking my CM and CP, although when I tried that before I struggled with it. Anyone else have a hard time finding their cervix? Tips?

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/utopia4us

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?:  Hmm I haven’t had much time for reading lately which sucks cuz I love reading! I guess I rread the new Kathy Reichs book on our honeymoon and it was pretty good! Also I read the hunger games books this year, and even though the are obviously for teens I did enjoy them as well.

Post # 9
290 posts
Helper bee

Hey Ladies – OK it is time for me to offically join one of these!

Roll Call!

Current Cycle Day: CD1

Ovulation Date: approx April 23

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: May 6th

Cycles Trying: First!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): take prenatals, stalk O, have fun, freak out  πŸ˜‰

Link to Chart, if any: none

Favorite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc/baby/pregnancy related please)?: Great Expectations – Charles Dickens

Post # 10
8884 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Roll Call!!

Current Cycle Day: CD1 (started at 10pm last night but wasn’t much, it’s still light so I’m counting today)

Ovulation Date: Apr 22/23

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: May 4/24-25 days

Cycles trying: 7

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): Prenatals, B6 and B-Complex. Going to look for red raspberry leaf tea. Desperate to keep increasing my LP.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/lyndzo

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?:  I’m ashamed, can’t remember the last book I read. I think it was 50 Shades of Grey and I stopped half-way through (life got busy)

Post # 11
290 posts
Helper bee

@Lyndzo:  Yay! Both on CD1! You should totally finish 50 shades, it was a fun read lol. Plus, it’s totally appropiate for BD haha!

Post # 12
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@EquiBee2013:  First cycle for us trying too!! I am a long time lurker!!

Roll Call!!

Current Cycle Day: CD2

Ovulation Date: Maybe April 24?

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length: FF says AF is due May 9 so I’m going to try not to test until then. That being said I am away on business from May 5-11 so I might POAS before I fly on May 5 just in case…

Cycles trying: FIRST!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc): Prenatals, BD lots more, OPKs,  I have a generic brand of Mucinex but am unsure of when to take it, try not to overthink it!

Link to Chart, if any: I’m not charting yet

Favourite book you’ve read in the past 12 months (not ttc / baby / pregnancy related please)?: I read a lot so in the last 12 months I have read a ton of books! I really loved The Baker’s Daughter by Sarah McCoy. Its historical fiction which is my favourite and about WWII which is one of my areas of interest. I’ve also read some really good physiotherapy books (I’m a physio geek!)

Post # 15
1963 posts
Buzzing bee

@Lyndzo:  Haha they are completely appropriate for BD but I can’t get past the grammatically errors. Some of the parts are like they forgot to run a spell checker over it.

Post # 16
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

@MrsHoneyC:  I LOVED Book of Negros!! I think I read it in about 36 hours because I couldn’t put it down! I also LOVE the Harry Potter books and also reread them once a year, usually in the summer/fall though

@Lyndzo:  I didn’t read 50 Shades but if you are looking for some BD inspiration (*wink wink*) the Sookie Stackhouse books are pretty smutty… they are the books the TV show True Blood is based on. I read them a few years ago and they do get repetative (there are like 12 or 14 now) but they are an easy read and entertaining.

@Utopia4us:  I didn’t read it for that exact reason! My friends who know me well told me to avoid it because of how badly written it was! Plus I really cannot handle weak female main characters…

The topic ‘May POAS – lets make some 2014 babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors